Thank you for playing with me.

This has been running rampant on my mind and I'm starved of golden duo content.

______________________________

"Looks like you won." Tommy still had that irritating grin, it boiled purpled's blood. 

"Stop that, and throw again." Purple eyes glossy, "Hey man just take your win, its not often that bigman Tommyinnit loses." He almost said nonchalantly. 

"I said THROW AGAIN."  Purpled gripped the dirty cyan jumpsuit, almost ripping it with his raw strength. "Please.." His grip only tightened, The stormy-blue eyes stared at him darkening even further. 

"Listen, purpled" He could feel Tommy sigh as he leaned even more to him, not meeting his eyes anymore "When we were talking on who was waiting for us, outside." 

"I have no one. But you do." He teared the other boy away from him, and holding his face still to look at him. "Promise me."

"I'm not promising you anything."

"Purpled."

"No your gonna throw again, grab the goddamn marble and throw again."

"Please Purpled." 

"No."

He wasn't gonna listen, he made his way to where the marble was to give it back. But he was tugged back, his shoulders grabbed harshly "LISTEN TO ME GODDAMNIT!" He looked even more serious than he had been in the other games. "You still have a brother you can help. And I have no one..No one is gonna come for me...You still have friends, people who would actually look for you." 

"Let go of me." Nose scrunched, fat tears already rolling down his cheeks. "Look at me." He did everything to avoid his eyes "LOOK AT ME!" Tommy's eyes we're of genuine sadness, "Please purpled." He cracked "Fine."

"Follow this compass, and give it back to him." Passing him a compass, pointing south. With carvings in its back.

"Fine."

"And tell him I never would've been without him." 

"Fine"

"And tell my family, that... I didn't hate them."

"Fine." 

"Thank you" 

They picked the marbles up and tommy had shoved his half into purpled's hands, and hugged him one last time. 

A triangle walked up to them. Giving one last glance to purpled, he smiled. 

"Thank you, for playing with me purp. It's been an honor." Purpled couldn't even speak, tears running like a river "Win for me purpled." He turned, heart clenched and clutching the bag of marbles. 

BANG!

He flinched, sobs and hiccups escaping from his throat.

Player 40, eliminated. 

--------------------------------------------

Knock Knock Knock..

"Hold on Please!" 

"Eat your apple Michael."

He put on a jacket knowing that the hall will be colder than the artic. He unlocked the door. 

"Who is it?" 

"Sorry for the bother but are you Tubbo Underscore?"

______________________________________________________

also on gonna be on ao3