Pass the blunt big man

Both of them have been getting pretty ballsy lately, smoking publicly without care. The first they had done this was when they were smoking on the porch of Tubbo's house, not really caring if the adults stumble upon them high.

Now they've moved to other places by the bench, behind the hotel, near the nuclear testing site, and they nearly smoked one in the prison. (don't ask how they managed to do that)

But yet no adult had seen and reprimanded them. They were planning on getting high on the bench again, watching the sun dip into the horizon.

They sat down, Tommy placing chirp in the jukebox and plopping down beside the bee loving boy. Who was in the process of lighting his own roll. The blond got out his own and lit it with ease. He took a drag, feeling his body relax and his heart slow. Tubbo had sighed letting out the smoke in his lungs, watching it flow into the air.

They watch the sky into hues of oranges and pinks, the big ball of light slowly making its way down the earth.

They hear footsteps from behind the tree, "Tommy? Tubbo?" a familiar voice made its way to their ears.

The fox made his way around the tree and saw a scene he had seen many times before, the two youngest doing drugs. It was like the camarvan all over again.

"Fundy!" the brunette said happily "Come on over, join us big man I think I have an extra roll with me ho-" Fundy cut him off before he could even reach his pockets

"I quit."

"what?" Tommy said "since when?!" tubbo continued "since I was adopted by Eret." The hybrid sat on the side, "oh...well okay then" they again sat in silence.

"I thought all our plantations were destroyed in the fire," Fundy said not taking his eyes off the sky. "I remembered I had one more garden under my house, and because Connor didn't check everything, it stayed quite hidden" Tommy explained.

"How do you think the others would react if they found out the two youngest on the server does drugs," the older man said laughingly "well I'd be quite surprised that they didn't know, considering the core of l'manberg was a drug empire and we were drug dealers" Tommy let out his explosive laughter and fundy chuckled.

They continued to reminisce on the older days when l'manberg was still a drug empire, scamming people out of their money.

The two continued their public smoking finally, after a somewhat terrifying encounter with the egg, Tommy pulled out a roll quickly lighting it and greedily inhaling the drug.

Puffy and Sam who are with him widened their eyes, as he passed it to tubbo who also quickly took a drag. "What is that?" Sam asked "weed," Tom said simply, inhaling another round.

"What?!" Puffy exclaimed, then tried to slap down the blunt. Which Tommy narrowly avoided. "What the fuck! What is wrong with you??" the blond yelled, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???" the sheep hybrid shouted back.

(just immense amount of trauma)

"Look it's just weed, you're lucky we lost our crack in war." Tubbo nonchalantly said "Cocaine!?" Sam now yelled, catching other people who just happen to walk by.

Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap who were on a date heard his words and looked over. Niki and Jack who were just a few meters away inched closer. Fundy was talking to ranboo when they turned to look at them.

The four could feel the eyes on them.

(might continue this idk)