just a thought I guess?

IDK what this really is but it's been on my mind since after the Tommy and techno arc. and a tiktok.

When tommy had finally learned to keep people an arms length is when someone gets attached to him(techno)

and from a more realistic standpoint if both of you agreed to be "business" partner, there is supposed to be a deal between you that both parts has to complete. Tommy had done his part but tech didn't.

So when he did his little speech of betraying him, from a business view it would be leaving because tom found a better deal. But techno used his emotional view.

lemme explain more clearly because I think this is confusing.

Tommy didnt betrayed techno he merely left him for a better deal. Because even when he did get technoblade's weapon back techno didnt get his disc. and when tommy sided with l'manberg In my own reasoning I think it's because tommy somewhat knows that even though techno is strong he isnt enough to take down dream. And knows that there might be a better chance to take him down with everyone.

And it was even techno who said they were only business partners but he got to attached, while tommy kept him at arms length because he learned that loyalty doesn't always mean the truth.