A house by the sea.

A breeze carried around a farm forming waves in the golden fields, and disturbing few insects sipping sweet nectar from bright flowers. White sheets and newly washed clothes dance in the air moving with the wind. In the cabin bantering can be heard between a small child and a young adult, childish insults and boisterous laughter carried around the lively house.

 "clem put on sunscreen before you go out or you'll become a tomato" The adult shouted mischievously "that was ONE TIME DAD!" the child no older than 9 yelled back as the explosive laughter was heard even from the ground floor. "Take henry with two!"

The eldest girl secured her leather messenger bag and hat checking if henry was in the mini carrier before shouting "WE'LL BE BY THE SEA!!" and slamming the door to get a reaction out of her father and it did the two girls giggled as they skipped on the stone path. Singing a mini lullaby to which the baby gurgled too, trying to match its melody. 

A throat clearing brought them out of their singing, with wide eyes Clementine looked up to a man with pink hair stood in front of other people hiding behind him "do you live here?" the muscular man asked quietly as if scared of the children. The young girl nodded "We live with my dad" she said "can you call him we're looking for a place to stay" he again spoke a little bit louder.

She nodded and gave the carrier to Clara jr who took the infant with surprise "Go to the ocean and I'll come back" the girl instructed while passing the leather bag to her sister. "But-" the blonde started only to be cut off by tutting "No no, go on." pushing them in the direction of the sea.

She watched as her sibling clumsily walked trying to balance the carrier and bag, before turning to the men and snapping at them. She gestured for them to follow her, and she led them to the house.

 "DADD!!" she screamed "YEA??" the men seemed to recognize this voice but the girl only focused on getting her dad.

"THERE ARE MEN OUTSIDE ASKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY FOR THEIR JOURNEY" 

"LET THEM IN THEN I'LL COME DOWN IN A MINUTE" 

"OKAY!!"

The platinum-haired child led them to the living room containing a couch and a love seat, and a rocking chair. Next to the rocking chair were sewing and knitting tools and an unfinished pile of something. 

The fireplace had framed photos and trinkets of all sorts, the walls decorated with paintings of landscapes and small portraits of a beautiful woman with silver hair. A small coffee table was littered with crayons and paper, piles of books were stacked on the side some just discarded carelessly. 

The four men sat down on the couch while the little girl stood on the side "Do you want anything to drink?" she said "can I please have some water" a boy the same age as her father said, She nodded and went to the kitchen preparing their drink. 

The others didn't really talk so she just prepared water for them as well. The winged man stood up and looked at the framed photos by the fireplace in one it was just the house looking newly built, next was a photo of a woman next to a ship with a baby in her hands and the same girl who led them there standing happily next to the lady. Then the next photo was the missing blond who they have been searching for years the same baby blue eyes, sandy blond hair, and the wide familiar grin they have grown to miss.

 "Guys I think you should see this," He said quietly as if he were to speak any louder this dream was to break and he would wake up in the quiet house without the liveliness that his son would bring. Before the other could stand up they heard thumping steps by the stairs they had seen in the hall, all turned their head to the doorway waiting with baited breaths to see who the owner of the house was. 

The face of the missing boy greeted them with the same smile he had since he was young, "Good afternoon gentlemen sorry I'm late into gre-" He widened his eyes as he raked his eyes into the family he left behind. came back tray in hand she saw her father just standing in the doorway staring at the men who stared back. "uh.. dad?" she asked warily sensing the tension in the air.

-----------------------------------

something I made part 2 is in the works possibly a part 3 :^)