Running from time but it sprints

Tommyinnit was running out of time, he has only a few weeks at best. The black spots had been rising up steadily, nose bleeds happened more frequently, bruises appeared even from just a small hit in the shoulder, and shiny blond hair has been thinning everyday. Many people had seen the winces of pain when he laughed normally, and were concerned when he made comments on dying early.

How he was satisfied in his life and how ready he was to go on the other side. But none really made a move to find out what was the reason for this, they moved on to their daily lives.

The more observant people noticed his thinning frame, sunken eyes and cheeks, how his head is balding. They had asked about this but all they got was a laugh and excuses, so they'd often just shrug it of but keeping it in the back of their minds.

He now just hides in his house making reasons to not go outside. His hair had completely come off, he was pale and thin after losing so many blood and not having an appetite to eat the much needed nutrients made it worse.

For the first time in months he grabbed his communicator and sent a message "Come over I want to tell you something" he copy pasted it lied back down, typing already taken a lot of his energy.

Everyone met up on his front door confused as all the smp of people have been gathered in house, "it's unlocked come in" their friend said faintly. Tubbo the door as others were puzzled why he didn't open the door himself, they walked in the house it looked like everything was collecting dust. "I'm in the bedroom" he called, they walked and opened the door there they say a sight they thought they would never see.

Him sickly pale, so thin that if he jumped they worry he might break, eyes looked tired and cheeks were hollow. they were shocked, some had tears threatening to fall, they weren't expecting the youngest out of all of them to be dying first.

"Hey" he said smiling but it was bittersweet, "what happened to you man" Quackity said and approached him sitting by his bedside "its a condition that's inevitable"he answered looking at the others faces of grief and shock, "look I called you all here because I only have a few weeks left..." he paused turning to the window beside him "I want to spend the last of my days with all of you.".

His best friend grabbed him softly "of course big man" the smaller shakily said, more people came closer and talked with him. They spent that day talking and trying to hold tears back.

The next day he woke up to the smell of breakfast "Good morning sleepy head" his (platonic) soulmate playfully said "well, its more like the after noon but all the same innit?" placing a bowl of just porridge in the breakfast tray that looked new. He looked at the man now staying with him "oh some of the other came by and gave gifts" his eyes widened "really?" astonished on the amount of people's care "Mhm there's even a wheel chair waiting for you to ride it" The boy giddy for him see it "eat up quickly then lets go outside!"

He did as said and was wheeled to the same old paths he walked, he passed by multiple people who hid their sympathetic looks and replaced it with joy knowing the he would get mad at them for looking with those emotions. And he spent those final weeks talking and playing with all of them, before one day he didn't wake up, some of them thought that he was just sleeping in again something he'd always done.

But when Tubbo came in the afternoon to wake him up so he could eat, he stayed limp on the bed. But the boy was in denial he shook again a little harder than the last "C'mon don't play joke on me" he said on the verge of tears  "C'mon please, please wake up c'mon." Tears were rolling now he let out a wail. He grabbed his communicator and chatted in their group PLEASE SOMEONE HIS NOT WAKING PLEASE HELP. He continued to try for his dearest person to wake up. People with blurry faces rushed in as he cried into the cold hands of his dead friend whispering words of denial, He had to be dragged out of the room because he wouldn't let go.

The funeral was painful.