You're turning just like him.

Phil and Techno walked within the shadows of the night, working quietly as to not be seen. Most people have collapsed in their beds, or well maybe the floor of another person's home. After many of their homes had been destroyed after doomsday.

It had been at least a week since the explosion of l'manberg, they walked on the greater smp making their way to the dirt shack also called Tommy's house. They knock on the wood, hearing profanities on the other side and things being knocked down.

Both took a step back as they heard the clattering of the knob, when the door had opened a familiar smell had hit their noses. The boy in front of them had far too dark under eyes, brows to furrowed, posture to tired.

"What?" He blinked sluggishly but narrowed his eyes as he realized that in front of him was the people that blew up L'manberg. "What are you two doing here?" He hissed.

The smell was overwhelming for Phil, it smelled just like Wilbur. And he was taken back to the hole in the wall, his son begging for death pushing a diamond sword into his hands. Tobacco in his breath mixing with the gunpowder and dust around them, the boy in front of them brought back many memories from arguments to death. 

Techno looked worriedly at the man whose shoulders were shaking, lips pursed and eyes dark. But he turned back to Tommy who only glared balefully, He also smelled cigarettes all over him painfully reminding him of his twin's problem. "I'm here for my axe? word told me it was with you." He said as plainly as ever, it made Tommy's blood boil.

"Well, it isn't now fuck off!" slamming the door closed but a boot stopped its tracks, "Don't lie Tommy that's bad," Phil said lowly fighting off memories "And destroying a country is good? just get the fuck out of here the both of you."

"Then give us the axe." Techno shrugged, Tommy made a face but eventually gave in and huffed. "Fine!" letting the door open he nodded his head to the side letting the two men enter his house. 

(I'm changing the interior quite a bit here so :^D)

 They sat on the sofa dirtied with clothes, and the most random things. The small coffee table had an ashtray where multiple cig butts lay, and another one was lit already halfway done. Tommy picked it up, not noticing the robed man flinch he put it in between his lips letting it hang there. "Wait here." walking away and going to his chests, Which were right across the couch. 

He only walked back to the coffee table shaking away the ash and going back to the chest. Techno's nose itched as Tommy kept blowing smoke out, He hated being a second-hand smoker that's why Wilbur stayed in his room when he did it. But what can he do when he isn't in his own house.

Philza snatched the box of cigarettes, crushing the box and shoving it down into his pocket. Tommy noticed his box was missing, but he didn't say anything instead grabbing another pack from his back pocket just out of spite. Taking out another stick and lighting it, all the while the two men had more of a soured look. He blows a smoke their way, before turning back to his chests. 

Finally, Tommy pulled out the enchanted axe from the bottom of a chest. "Why'd you have in it a normal chest?" Techno asked as the younger tossed it at him, "People wouldn't expect it". 'Smart' The piglin thought.

"Now fuck off." the young boy said gruffly, smoke pouring out his nose and mouth. Turning his back waiting for them to escort themselves out, but a hand was placed on his shoulder. "you should stop smoking" his father's voice was shaky yet steady, he replied with only a snort. 

Techno lightly pulled on his sleeve, knowing that it would be useless. "Let's go, Phil." who resisted quite a bit but in the end, he also went out the door. 

Tommy sighed taking a hit of the death stick, it brought comfort to him it was like he was in his brother's arms again. But it also awful brought memories of when Wilbur had his breakdowns and outbursts, forcing him to hide away in his room smelling the smoke slipping under his door. 

His family outside now both have the same thought. 

He was becoming more like their now deceased kin.