A neverending dance accompanied by your singing

dancing and singing

(this doesnt have a set character but I was thinking of wilbur when writing this)
____________________

From the moment you were born you were always changing partners.

Singing different notes as you waltzed with life, sharing brief moments with death.

Its pacing going quicker as you lead life,  or maybe slower as both of you resolve into a calm sway.

Maybe you let life lead you, taking your feet in turbulent moves and unpredictable rotations.

You dance around people, avoiding them or bumping into them before they slowly stick to you as they danced.

Singing the same harmonies or contrasting melodies, always making music that will mix either way.

When your close to death you'll be passed to death's hand, the black shadow always leads you.

Sometimes it's slow and gentle, or rough and fast paced. But one thing will always happen, its signature move.

The shadow will dip you, and as you bend backwards the music you have been playing will be stopped.

Like a needle that had been abruptly taken away from its disc, and after that it will always lead you onto the sideline where you're just forced to watch the endless ballroom.

Someone who looks similar to you will step up. Not dancing earnestly as you were, Humming instead of singing. It didn't complete its steps, or notes but was still allowed on the dancefloor.

Circling everyone else, as it moved by itself. No partner to accompany it.

There were more like it, scattered amongst the dancing groups.

You could come back if some one invited you once again, to restart and give you a partner forcefully. Some people's rhythm will be ruined for sure, but that's why you were selfish.