Free as a butterfly in a greenhouse

butterfly reign Tommy and my headcanon Tommy bonding ow yiss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warm inside contrasted with the cold outside. The greenhouse was the size of a large house that could house at least two families. Tommy took off his coat placed it on the rack and grabbed one of the baskets, Thes doing the same skipping the basket and opting to follow the other.

"Tubbo's got internal heaters inside of this thing. It's also got some temperature-changing settings, I don't know how it works though." Tommy explains walking along the beds filled with greens and crops. "Here" Tommy passed his alter a pair of gloves, "What for?" he asked with a raised brow. "You said your gonna help right?" Tommy said as he slipped on his pair, "Well help me harvest the ripe ones." He kneeled and harvested the tomatoes.

The prince hesitantly pulled on the gloves, looking at the other boy for instructions. "Go take your basket and gather some of the carrots over by the beetroots," Tommy spoke focused on taking only the red and juicy ones to place in his basket.

"I don't have one."

Tommy looked back with a face, "Well then go grab one!" he stated with an amused smile.He grabbed one and the time was spent in silence, some exclamations on big harvests, some jokes cracked by Tommy. 

"What's over there?" Thes asks pointing at the door "That's the pollinator room, or what I call my flower garden"

"Can I see it?" he gravitates to it, and Tommy dusts off his gloves and agrees, they go in "It was only supposed to be my flower garden, but then tubbo came in and got a bee hive and some butterflies." Tommy gets a butterfly on his fingers showing it off to the other.

Theseus looks over the variety of flowers, colorful and vibrant. a distinct difference from his garden with barely thriving flowers. This one was lush and full of life, the butterflies bright and plentiful. He cups a bunch of colorful verbenas. "How do you do it?" he asks quietly.

"Do what?" the other asks back, "Take care of all of them?"

"They need a lot of things, good soil, sunlight, water" he starts "and for me personally I think they need company."

"company?"

"Yeah, I used to sing to flowers, to help them grow. I still do. I talk to them as well."

"And what does that do to help?"

"I don't know" something between this "but it helps me a lot." a smile "And carbon dioxide helps them grow right? a bit of talking or singing can give them plenty of it."

Tommy smiles at him "How about we enjoy a nice cup of lavender mint tea? hm?" thes take him up on that offer and they finish their harvest day.