drabble

okay so in this one Tommy gets transported to a little town with other ver of the dsmp and hanging out with some of the characters you pick but they're different more peaceful and They went out to a picnic now small detail he is a burst of sunshine. the absolute fuckin sun of their life. They adore this boy to no end. But they don't know his past. But he's feeling a bit homesick and he reminisces mostly about tubbo cuz clingy duo I'm just gonna write dialogue for this btw u can use it but like tag me I wanna see 

-----------------------------------------------------

(tell us about ur past)

tommy dialogue : Well it was a mess. I came into town and I was the most annoying person in there. The most obnoxious as they come. *laugh* My brother told me that in a room I shined brighter than anyone. The loudest in the crowd. And if there was trouble he'd know who caused it. I had a partner in crime. The inseparable duo. We got along like a house on fire. A perfect pair. if I was the fire he was the fuel. Wherever we were chaos followed like a dog. 

I was young when a revolution started. It was scary yea..but it was exhilarating. The adrenaline while fighting knowing what your fighting for. (what were you fighting for?) *Tommy breathes and closes his eyes* Freedom. 

Another scene (different)

(have you been in love before tom?)

Tommy dialogue : Yea. (with who?) *big smile and a look to the sky* Life... (the others laugh and him as well) It's True! I almost died on multiple occasions, and each time I found appreciation for life. You know..once it was the final battle, the last round of war. The enemy asked for my best friend as a sacrifice. They always thought he was the sidekick, the shadow while I shone. But I didn't... He was brilliant. A shooting star in the sea of darkness. We were equal. The sun and moon that always brighten the sky. But when I heard him ready to sacrifice himself. I couldn't help but feel angry...that he was ready to give his life at a drop of a hat. And I was sad that he was accepting it. Greeting it with open arms, rather than having to fight it. All I could think was what I'll be without him. I would be nothing without him. 

don't you hate it when ur writer disappears without a trace????? like???? are u dead? hate when that happens. anyways harrypotter au coming soon its almost 2,000 words already and I'm still working on it. mumza appearance cuz  we love mumza.