the inevitable

The end of an era is inevitable, and I have reached the end of this one. This is one of my favorite fandoms I've ever been in and no doubt it has been fun. I love being in the community and I love the ones who made it. But times change and I want to change with it.

The dream smp will forever be my favorite and best muse. It has inspired me in so many ways, not just in writing. It really made me passionate about things I wasn't, and I loved that for it. I'm gonna be honest. The dream smp in my opinion is at the end of its line as well. The cast is probably not gonna be as passionate as they were at the beginning. And honestly, the amnesia plot is shit. I don't like it. I liked the ending just not the new start.

I'm done with the dream smp but not on my dear streamers. I'll still watch the new tom simons vlog, or listen to the new Wilbur soot song or Lovejoy album, I'll watch a new manhunt if it ever drops, and a new Minecraft but my friend is ____.

I'm gonna publish a book soon filled with unfinished works that other writers can take. It's gonna be full of half-written ideas, and kind of prompts cuz I abandoned it on the first line lmao. I just want the writer's who'll use it to tag me, I love love to see how my old idea is shaped into a new one.

Maybe I'll come back if season 2 does actually happen and develops into a new great thing. I'll come back with a bag of nostalgia and happiness. But the plot is not plotting and it just isn't it. We'll see!

BYE!