I love you so..(please let me go)

Quackity stomped his way through the casino, the disappearance of Technoblade stressing him out. "Sweetcheeks!" an irritating voice called from the bar area, the man couldn't help but groan. He already has a headache, he doesn't need a physical manifestation of one.

"Not now Schlatt, I don't wanna deal with your bullshit now" Quackity took off his suspenders, and loosened his pants letting his wings have room. Sitting down on the bar and he massaged his head.

"Aww, what's wrong sugar pie?" Schlatt teased, smirking as he took a sip from his drink. "None of your business." The smaller man hissed, "Woah no need to be so snappy snookums, how about we have a drink aye?"

Already pouring another glass for Quackity. He grabbed the glass harshly, taking a swig almost downing all of it in one go. Schlatt only smiled as he watched him down it.

They drain a bottle, Quackity feeling it as his mind buzz.

"You know, q?" The ram slurred, to which the avian only hummed. "You are one of the funniest, independent, and most confident man I have ever met."

Said man only snorted taking a sip of the newly poured drink. "And I loved you."

He stopped, looking at the ghost. Who looked at him with such eyes he couldn't describe it with a drunken haze. "No, you didn't."

"But I did."

Quackity stayed quiet, looking at the genuine emotions that swam in schlatt's dead eyes.

"And I was scared of that."

"I wanted to walk away from that wedding as soon as it started, because I was afraid that-"

"I loved you too."

"I know"

"And I kept coming back to you. when I shouldn't have."

"You did."

"And you kept hurting me when I did." He gripped the glass, frustrated tears building up from his eyes.

"And I'm sorry for that."

Quackity had jumped from his seat and lunged at the other man gripping his old dirtied blouse, "Well sorry doesn't fuckin cut it!" Schlatt still had that same soft smile at which he grits his teeth. "I spent so long trying to figure out what was wrong with me, on how I wasn't good enough." Instead of meeting the ram's eyes, he focused on the wispy remains of clothes his tears dripped.

"I was pushing myself to the fuckin brink of insanity for you!... And you barely blinked in my direction."

This was just a little short story that i didn't finish just an idea that both of them knew that they weren't good for each other but stayed together, quackity because he genuinely liked schlatt but because he became full of hatred he didn't want to say that he loved schlatt after he died and just decided to say he wanted power. He'd rather look at it as a marriage for leverage than love. And schlatt acted like he did because he was a person who was exposed to that kind of behavior. He didn't try to be better because he's resigned to just be an asshole that he was told he was gonna be. He was scared to be married, but he also liked quackity. But with how he was raised he didn't how to give love, or how to accept it. He is afraid of being alone, but he didn't know how to bond with people. They did love each other but ultimately their relationship was bound to be what it was gonna be.