His pleas haunt me

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS TO TOMMY'S MARCH 1 2021 STREAM. SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED. THANKS, UWU.

The last Sam had heard Tommy, he was yelling at Sam to let him out. He begged to finally be let free.

Sam's dreams consisted of him seeing Tommy by the shoreline and he would always sit beside the boy, but dreams can become nightmares. In a blink of an eye, Tommy's corpse would be floating in the water. Or it was nowhere to be found, but his voice called to him under the sea.

Both scenarios would wake him up to early in the morning.

He would pass by the dirt house and he would stand in front of it. Waiting for the door to open and be greeted by the blond, but when the sun rose the door didn't open it stayed shut. 

He passed by the bee n' boo hotel, the outside was complete but there was still scaffolding inside. Sam wondered if it would open.

Now he passed the biginnit hotel. Being managed by Tommy's only worker, Jack. He didn't really trust jack, but he looked conflicted every time sam would pass by. 

He spent his time in the prison now, coming back home late. When Sam would give Dream his food, the man would mimic the pleas for freedom. Mocking Sam for his mistake, his failure. So he stopped announcing his presence, coming in and dropping the food before quickly leaving. 

He wanted to punch the so-called god, bash his head into the wall but they still needed him for the resurrection. 

Sam thought about resurrecting Tommy, but his ghost only came by once in blue moon. Having been only sighted once or twice every month. 

The server was really quiet. 

But Sam was going deaf because all he could hear is the young teen's pleas for help.