Little lion man

This is kind of songfic or like a script for an animatic im never gonna do . if you get inspired by this or use this idea please send me the link because i would love to see :^D. this is kind of a canon divergence where Wilbur is revived and wants to apologize.

Also this is my first time writing this kind of thing so ik its bad lol.

The song used is Little lion man by Mumford & sons

this was made during july 16

=========================

 Tommy: Weep for yourself, my man. You'll never be what is in your heart

Tommy with an angry expression, looks at wilbur in the eyes as he says his line. Pointing at his chest when he says in your heart. The scene is a light shade of blue.

Wilbur: Weep, little lion man. You're not as brave as you were at the start. 

Wilbur contradicts him with a smug face a smidge of sadness. pushing away the hand from his chest and holding it. dreams face flashed across Tommy's eyes widening them.

 Tommy: Rate yourself and rake yourself, take all the courage you have left.

He pulls his hand away for wilburs grasp and turns. he looks over his shoulder not making eye contact instead its fixed on the floor. His face is solemn. 

 Wilbur: And waste it on fixing all the problems, that you made in your own head. 

He still has a smug expression but clearly looks frustrated. while tommy look at him seething, He rushes forward, fist ready to swing.

Wilbur: But it was not your fault but mine.

Tommy falters, looking like the air has been knocked off his lungs, tear gather around his eyes. Wilburs expression is now just bittersweet, smiling but you can tell his sorry.

Wilbur: And it was your heart on the line.

He collapses on tommy, hugging him. Tommy is stunned as he is enveloped by wilbur

Wilbur: I really fucked it up this time. Didn't I, my dear?

camera is focused on Wilbur's face, hand tightening it clutch on tommy shirt. Tears streaming from his face but still smiling sadly. its a bit more dark blue toned

Wilbur: Didn't I, my-

Tommy pushes him away. 

scene is transitioned to the past. When instead of a crater now lidded with glass, they're back on the camarvan. All the soldiers from the l'manberg war gathered around a fire dancing and singing. 

Instead of Tommy pushing away Wilbur they are dancing together wildly. Some of the others join in happily and the scene is warm toned. 

Scene is back to the two standing in the glass

Tommy :Tremble for yourself, my man. You know that you have seen this all before

the view is now up top overlooking the crater just above the grid, dark blue tone. And a flash of the button room which is blood red. 

Wilbur: Tremble, little lion man. You'll never settle any of your scores

little panels of tommys loss is beside wilbur's face (tone is whatever you think the losses feel like.)

Tommy: Your grace is wasted in your face

Both of them are crying now, the view is a bit to the side looking at both of them.  

Wilbur: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck 

the view is still on the side but Wilbur standing in the button room stabbed while tommy stands in the bottom of the wreckage. its only silhouettes (can be a shadow behind them still on the scene before.)

Wilbur: Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck

His hand swings to the side, he seems angry but more frustrated. 

Wilbur: But it was not your fault but mine and it was your heart on the line

The hand falls flat, wilbur looks remorseful tears falling like a river. While Tommy looks like he's trying to hold back everything.

Wilbur:I really fucked it up this time didn't I, my dear?

he clutched his chest, the camera was now on him 

Wilbur: Didn't I, my dear.

do what you want at the end cuz I cut it hehe.