Temporary peace

"Yes, but so are we!" Tommy refuted to the blood god, as TNT was dropped around him. "The peace your talking about is temporary. Because everyone is busy picking up pieces!" Techno furrowed his brows because he knows the boy's words were true.

"Trying to find a home again because it got destroyed! I would know because it happened to me one too many times" Tommy's voice cracked as he said the last part. "And I'm only 16!" The weight of everything suddenly came crashing down to him. 

His brows shook as he choked on the lump of his throat.People widened their eyes at his statement, looking remorsefully as they thought about the multiple instances that proved his point. 

 Tears from the dust and from times that he held them in, come pouring out like a faucet that he couldn't control. " I didn't betray you like what you got going in your head" He swallowed "Sure you were ready to fight them all for me but you were also ready to turn me in to- to that- Fuckin green bastard!" 

"That doesn't make me feel really safe doesn't it?! someone who can make me come back to the fucker who is conditioning me to isolation, when I was on the brink of insanity" words dropping faster than lightning, his filter completely falling off.

 "The only reason I didn't hit the cold hard ground, was because I realized I could escape! I- I could- could've" stuttering as he realized what he had said. Heart racing and lungs closing. Phil gaped while Techno let his eyes go to where the green man was standing, his mask had lifted in the tiniest bit suggesting a smile or a smirk.

____________________

the shortest thing I have ever done and this was sitting in the drafts for at least a month.