14 | Earth Rumble Six

Chapter 14

Earth Rumble Six

Ep 26: The Blind Bandit

"It's pricey but I really do like it

"It's pricey but I really do like it."

Katara looks at the green bag in front of Sokka, then back to her brother, "Then you should get it. You deserve something nice."

Still rubbing his chin in thought he turns to Katara, "I do, don't I? But no-" And that's where I stopped listening. I huff from my spot next to Aang. 

"How many times was that now?" I ask Aang crossing my arms. 

He looks up at me and shrugs his shoulders, "I dunno, I lost count and started to fall asleep." He tells me and I chuckle softly. I then glance up at Katara behind the boy. Aang follows my line of sight to Katara then turns back to look at me with his eyebrows pinched together.

"How's it going with her?" I ask with a smirk. Aang goes bright red and scratches his neck.

"Oh - I - it's not... going..." I offer a soft smile and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry too much, I'll even be your wing-woman. I'll try and help in any way I can," I tell him as I watch his smile grow. "Mhm, just call me cupid." 

"What about you?" 

I tilt my head, "I don't like any-"

"You know what? I'm gonna get it." Sokka announces. We all sigh in relief and as I open my mouth to tease the boy, Aang raises his eyebrows at me. Now it's my turn to go red in the face as I start to wander away hiding behind a curtain of hair.

As Katara, Aang, and I wait for Sokka to join us with the bag a man walks over to us. "Hey, you kids like earth bending? You like throwing rocks?" We just look up at him, "Then check out Master Yu's earth-bending academy." He holds out a leaflet and hands it to Aang.

"Look. There's a coupon on the back. The first lesson is free." Aang tells us as we look at the leaflet over his shoulder. 

"Who knows? This Master Yu could be the earth-bending teacher you've been looking for." Katara says.

"Kats, right arrowhead, it's definitely worth a try."

**

Sokka, Katara, and I all sit outside the academy waiting for class to finish. "I'm willing to bet this is not the guy."

"What makes you say that?" Katara asks. 

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm obviously a genius." I say with a joking smile whilst crossing my arms. Sokka laughs silently but Katara just raises her brows at me. 

"Oh, look Aangs coming."

"He's not the one." I look at the siblings and give a massive grin. 

Just then two boys walk past us, "I think the boulder is gonna win back the belt at Earth Rumble Six." One says