14

As soon as the concert commenced the guys were ushered to a car and whisked away to their respective hotels. I sighed and kept the last bag of hair sprays in the car and sat down only to be driven to my hotel. Throughout the day I thought about my plan. I would tell Niall that I couldn't do it anymore, that we needed to stop fooling around. I had to speak to 'N' about this yet, but I would do that tomorrow after I spoke to Niall.

I played with my fingers and bit down hard on my bottom lip wondering how Niall would react. Worse, would I be able to do it?

After taking a series of left's and right's we finally reached the hotel. I got to my room and messaged Niall quick.

I'm back, we need to talk NOW.

That moment my heart began to beat like it would burst out of its cage. If this is what it felt like to tell Niall that I was backing away, what would happen to me if one day I had to confess my love for him? Think about that later, my conscience reminded me.

I paced the room back and forth waiting for Niall to come. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes were droopy, hair tied up in a bun.

"Hi Niall I'm sorry but we can't have sex anymore", I spoke out loud at my reflection. That sounded the worst ever.

"Hi Niall, I'm sorry but I've started to fall in love with you and I've decided not to have sex with you", I nodded my head when I said that out loud.

Why the hell was I rehearing what I had to say?

"Hi Niall, I'm.." I got cut off with a knock on the door. Here we go.

I opened the door and Niall walked in quickly shutting the door behind him. I looked at him from a distance and he was wearing his "Just Eat : Derby Rams" t-shirt coupled with a pair of cotton shorts. His hair rested on his forehead and a wave of vanilla scented soap hit me. He had just had a quick shower I guess.

I opened my mouth but only dry air left because by that time Niall had pushed me on the bed and his lips attacked my neck. As a reflex, I instantly gave him more access and arched my neck, my fingers already wound around his hair which was partly wet.

"No wait", I pushed him away as I realised I had to do the opposition of making out now.

"Whatever you want to talk about can wait, let me taste you first", hearing those dirty words would have made me give in to him any other day, but not today. I pushed him off the bed and sat up straight.

"We need to talk now", I said sternly, fixing my hair to avoid his gaze.

"What is so important?" You could clearly tell he was irritated by the tone of his voice.

"We can't do this", I whispered.

"Are you on your period?"

My eyes rose and met his.

"No. I mean we can't do this anymore."

"What? Why?", his voice was layered with confusion and suspicion.

"Because", and then I shut up.

"Because...?"

I looked at him but didn't answer. Confusion was written all over his face, his eyebrows were risen as he was waiting for me to answer. When I didn't have one he spoke again.

"What is it? Aren't you getting satisfied? Aren't you.."

"Niall its not that, we just should stop fooling around now, that's it. No more sneakouts, no more quickies, no more having sex, nothing. Do you get that?" I yelled and made it clear. I shut my mouth and my eyes reminding myself that this could be done quietly too.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Niall's face dropped instantly when he heard what I said, which was strange because he would find another friend with benefits pretty soon anyways, so why was he sad?

"Oh", was all he could muffle out. He got up and his fingers wiped his eyes. The light in the room was pretty low so I didn't have any clue whether he was crying or not.

"Wait, are you crying?" I stood up and walked towards him but only to he pushed back. Niall walked towards the door and looked back at me once again.

"You're right. We should stop doing this. No more of this anymore. I..I need to go." And with that he was out the door in seconds.

I sat down on the bed wondering what the hell just happened. Was he planning to end this too? If so, why did he look so shattered? My heart pained because I had never seen him like that before. It felt like all the life was sucked out of him. It was killing me not to run behind him and hug him and just forget any of the previous events just happened. But if I had to stay away from Niall, I had to do it this way.

The only question that was bugging me was why did he react like that? When I had thought about it, I kind of thought he would just say an "okay" and leave, no expression of any sorts. But what I just saw was eyes with tears, that low depth of his voice, like maybe he didn't want any of this to happen.

Was there a possibility that he had feelings for me too?

And then my phone beeped and I had one new message.

lovethemboys : Guess what just happened ?