31

I was so happy to meet my mom after so long. she was surprised to see me but she invited me with open arms.
After discussing about our respective lives I got my luggage into my old room that had been left exactly the same. Pink floral wallpaper surrounded a small study table, a bed and a small cupboard. I plonked myself down on the bed and smiled as the familiar hint of the detergent my mom always used hit my nose.

After laying still for about five minutes my phone rang, and for the hundredth time I reminded myself to change that obnoxious iPhone ringtone. Harry's picture flashed and I was very happy that he was calling.

"I miss you already", that was the first thing I heard when I picked up his call.

"I'm doing fine thank you, how are you?" I scoffed and teased him. This was typical Harry, he would never stop caring about you even if you were across he world.

"Hope you flight was good. No troubles right?"

"None Harry, thanks. How are ya?"

"I'm good. Everyone's driving me nuts and I miss you but I'm good", I could tell he had this smug look on his face.

"How's everyone else?"

"Just the way they were."

"How's you-know-whom?"

"I don't know whom, who's you-know-whom?"

I smiled and spoke again.

"Harry. Stop teasing me", I whined.

"Niall is fine, that Ashley is still here and roaming around him like a vulture does around its food."

That made both of us let out a laugh and I sighed because I knew nothing would have changed.

"Anyways I've got to go now, just wanted to check in with ya."

"Yes yes sure, thanks for calling Harry, take care."

"Lots of love to you", he kissed his phone I guessed,  because all I could hear was those 'kissey' noises.

"I love you too", I giggled and we said bye and cut the call.

Mom called out to me from the kitchen letting me know that food was ready so I hopped out of bed and began walking. Another ding from my phone and I somehow thought it was 'N'.

lovethemboys : I'm coming !!!!!!!!

I stopped in my tracks and my heart started beating, what I think was a 1000 beats per minute.

Me : yay, leaving now ?

lovethemboys : in an hour or so. Meet me at JFK airport in about 5 hours, I'll message you as soon as I land!

Me : sure, have a safe flight and I'll be waiting

lovethemboys : its just a matter of some hours now, and then we'll finally meet !

Me : I know I know, can't wait !

lovethemboys : okay now I've gotta go, take care babe, I'm coming !

Me : bye, can't wait for your message, have a safe flight x

I kept my phone aside and shut down my eyes for a few seconds letting reality set in. This was happening, he was actually coming, we were actually meeting. It felt so surreal and I really couldn't believe it was happening.

"I've called you at least five times, are you joining me or not?" My mom walked in and I was back from my trance.

"Lets go", I gave her a big smile and we went to the kitchen.

++

Lunch was lovely and I couldn't erase the stupid smile from my face because I was going to meet 'N' in a couple of minutes now. The time had come. I had told my mom that a friend was coming over so I took her car and got ready.

The drive to the airport was very long somehow and I was still waiting for 'N's' message. I didn't know which terminal I had to go to, which plane was he coming from, I knew nothing.

After beating the traffic and parking my car I stood outside the gate and checked my Twitter. Still no message. I was on time but maybe his flight was delayed or something. I sat down on a nearby chair and wondered how long did I have to wait. How would 'N' look? How would we recognise each other? Will he stay home or in some hotel?

Questions and more questions kept arising in my head as I waited for 'N'.

A/N
Sorry I know its been a while but now its up ! Hope everyone's fine x