35

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

I was packing my bags, ready to go back to London. This break was what I needed for such a long time. Even though I didn't meet 'N' yet, our friendship had taken a different turn and it led us to the right direction. From 'good mornings' to late night talks about porn, we never stopped talking.

It wasn't love, but it was like your favourite song. You know how whenever you hear that song you just want to dance to it? It was that feeling to dance every time I spoke to 'N'.

We did promise that we would meet up soon, he was going to be in London the day after and surprisingly I was going to be in London too then.

In the world of One Direction, tour was going to presume tomorrow. After the announcement of the new album came interviews and radio shows, but I was assured by Lou that all was well. Harry, Liam and Louis did call up occasionally to ask how I was while Niall just gave up. Maybe that call months ago was his official goodbye. I did not keep up with what he was doing because I knew I had to move on.

And 'N' moved on from his girl too! So it was a win win for us. Maybe we were meant to be.

+

After bidding an emotional goodbye to my mom, I checked in at the airport and began to board. My phone dinged and I smiled knowing it was 'N'.

lovethemboys : have a safe journey, please take care baby, I'll be messaging you exactly after 15 hours and I need you to reply back

Me : and if I don't reply back you better send help

I giggled and my heart fluttered at just how protective he was.

lovethemboys : I'll come searching for you myself

Me : yeah you do that

lovethemboys : bye bye byeeee darling, I love ya

Me : I love ya too

lovethemboys : can't wait to meet you now

I always knew "I love you" and "I love ya" were two totally different words. But I knew we would get there. Wounds took time to heal but they did heal.

My phone dinged again and I was surprised to see Harry calling me.

"Just called to let you know that I'm very happy you're coming back and I can't wait to irritate you"

"Yeah that's just what I missed these two months Harry", I giggled and kept my handbag in the compartment above my head.

"And I missed you too baby", he giggled and I heard someone speak in the background.

"Right Liam and Louis wish you a safe journey too"

Before I could even question him about Niall, he spoke again.

"Niall's out golfing with Mark but obviously he wishes you have a safe journey too."

"Yeah okay Harry. Bye now, we've gotta switch off our cellphones"

"Bye Mel", and with that I switched off my phone.

Mixed emotions filled my head as I was trying to understand how things would work out now. Yes, I did move on from Niall but that was when I didn't see him for two months. What if, if I saw him again I would go back to square one?

A/N

Short I know but I have something lovely planned up ahead!

I have yet to come up with how I want my ending - sad or happy - but I wanted everyone to know that I don't plan to write a sequel for this. Some books don't need a sequel and frankly this book really doesn't need it.