26

My mouth hung open and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Ashley. The same Ashley Niall bitched about and hated to the core. 

"So I see you're back", Louis scoffed and he knew that Niall hated her once upon a time.

"I think we should leave", Liam cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow, kind of like asking me whether I wanted to leave or not.

All I could think about was Niall getting back with Ashley. I mean did he have to stoop that low to what? Make me jealous? Or did he actually like her and lie about her to me?

My head was pounding and I felt very uneasy. I could feel the alcohol climb back up my throat and if I didn't move, there would be an explosion right there. Liam knew there was something wrong so he grabbed my hand and walked me to the ladies room. From the corner of my eye I could see Niall snogging Ashley's face off and that made me more sick.

"I'll be right here", Liam gave me half a smile and I knew it was out of pity. I didn't want to stay alone, I wanted someone. This had to be a nightmare.

"Can you like come in?" I stuttered because I didn't know what to say without making it awkward.

"I can't. Its the ladies room", he chuckled and I peeped in to see if there was anyone in there.

"Its clear", I walked in and didn't know if Liam was following me but I just wanted to splash some water on my face and maybe I would forget everything. Maybe I would wake up from this bad nightmare.

Liam did come in and sat down on one of those small platforms that was meant for keeping our bags while we did our business.

"So what do you think about this?' Liam broke the silence as I splashed cold water on my face. I could feel my eyes swell up and thankfully Liam could't see it because my face was dripping wet.

"I don't know. Its his life", I stuttered and my eyes gave up. To cover up my tears I splashed more water on my face but when I stuttered, Liam came closer.

"I know you like him, I know he likes you. I don't know whats happened between you'll that both of you have suddenly disconnected, and I won't even force it out from you. I can't believe he's back with Ashley after everything that happened. He's an arse for going back to it all. Its not your mistake okay? Its his loss, he's missing out." Liam patted my back and looked at me from the mirror. He knew I was crying, my eyes were blood red already.

"I just don't want to do anything with him anymore. I'll take a break and leave or leave permanently. He deserves a girl like Ashley if he can't see what she did to him the last time. he deserves her as much as I deserve to be slapped in the face. All this time I supported him and then he just..." I put my head down and really couldn't believe this was happening. I knew I was "getting over" him but I didn't know he would be over me so fast, and replace me with Ashley out of all the girls.

Liam turned me around and placed his arms on my shoulders. I couldn't look up to him, I just couldn't. I wanted to crawl up in a corner and cry for the rest of my life.

"He is the one at fault here okay? Don't beat yourself up because of this. You are not to be blamed."

I remembered how Ashley had ditched Niall when I first started touring with One Direction. He told me everything from how she met him at a bar and seduced him and basically how she was an attention seeker and needed Niall''s money. After everything that Niall did for her, she ditched him for some other guy and told the media that Niall broke up with her. I remembered how angry Niall was that night, he was actually crying in his room and I comforted him because that lad was really hurt. And this is how he repays everything back to me - he goes back to her.

"Melissa", Liam kept shaking me. "Are you alright? Do you wanna stay or leave? I'll drop you home", Liam was concerned.

"Can you please drop me home?" I didn't want to waste another second crying over that person. Niall hurt me in such a way I didn't even know was possible.

"Okay, let me just ask Louis and Harry if they wanna head back home or not."

I nodded and he dashed out quickly while I walked slowly till the door. I had my phone in my hand and I remembered how 'N' wanted to talk to me.

lovethemboys : did you sleep?

lovethemboys : are you awake or somewhere in between?

lovethemboys : are you taking revenge cause I was busy?

lovethemboys : okay since you're not here, I'll do some work

lovethemboys : I'LL MISS YOU

lovethemboys : I need to know what sort of porn do you watch cause babe I would have finished thrice in this time ;)

lovthemboys : okay seriously bye now

The last message was sent hours ago and my heart sunk deeper because I wanted to talk to him right now but he would be asleep or something.

As I was typing out a reply I heard Liam's voice. "Come on, lets go Mel."

Me : are you on? please tell me you are, I need you now, please oh please

I sighed because I knew it was a long shot. I looked over and saw Louis talking with Ashley while Harry and Liam walked towards me. I tilted my head and saw Niall's face lit up by his mobile screen.  His brows were furrowed. But as Louis got up and Ashley turned towards Niall, he stuffed his phone back in his pants and said something to both Louis and Ashley. Louis smiled and then walked away from them, walking towards us. I titled my head a bit more and saw Ashley attacking Niall's neck. That part of the club was secluded so of course no one would see anything. As soon as Louis got to us he just linked his arm with mine and guided me away out of the pub.

A/N

Filler but the next update will be up soon !

Do you like the twist here? I bet you can't predict why Ashley is back and gah i'M SO EXCITED !!