9

I could hear hushed tones of various people speaking. Some weight on my shoulder kept me down and I felt skin instead of cloth below my chin. My body was covered with a big blanket. Without opening my eyes, I remembered what happened before. We saw the movie and Niall was already asleep before it even got over. So I had grabbed a blanket and slept under his arm.

It took me a while to realise that the hushed whispers were not hushed anymore. I opened my eyes and looked up to Harry with his phone and Louis with a black sharpie. I quickly shot my head away from Niall's neck, the sudden jerk causing Niall to wake up. I sat back in my seat and rubbed my eyes waiting for some snarky comment from either Louis or Harry. Great! Now they knew we were cuddling.

"I thought y'all would never wake up", Louis sassed.

"Done", Harry stated and kept his phone in his pocket.

I was confused as to what was happening. I looked sideways at Niall and there was a huge tattoo like thing on his cheek. I squinted my eyes and realised someone drew boobs on his right cheek. I immediately burst out laughing but to my amusement so did Niall. Did he even know he had that drawing on his cheek?

"What are you laughing about?" I asked, shutting up.

"You've got a dick drawn on your cheek", Niall pointed his finger out towards me. I immediately covered my cheek and got my phone out to check. After switching to the front camera, I saw a weird looking penis drawn on my face pointing to my eye.

"Who the hell did this?" I knew it was Louis since he had the sharpie in his hand.

"Quite accurate Louis", Niall giggled and Louis just flipped his hair.

"I even got it up", Harry came back with a big smile on his face showing us his phone. I took hold of it and he had already uploaded it on his instagram with the caption "Pranks."

No shit, Harry.

I looked at the picture clearly. I was snuggled into Niall's neck, my nose touching his adam's, with the blanket reaching my shoulders, while Niall's hand was around me. If it wasn't for the obnoxious drawings on our cheeks, the picture was actually a perfect one. I knew people would come up with different theories now, thanks to Harry for making the picture public, but that was least of my worries for now.

I groaned and returned Harry's phone back. Niall just giggled and got up to wipe it off.

I got a wet tissue to wipe my cheek and looked at Louis.

"He's a dick."

Niall, who was now standing behind Harry and Louis, repeats my action and mouths 'suck it'.

+

After what felt like ages, we finally reached Australia. We got all our luggage and were driven to the studio immediately. No time for any rest.

I wrote a quick message to 'N'. I was feeling bad that we didn't speak much but what could I do? Half the time I was busy doing work while the other half went in travelling from one place to another.

Me - the part about keeping it all in is getting too difficult

lovethemboys - Hang on! It'll get better !

I got an immediate response.

Me - you're always online?

Me - and better? IN WHAT TERMS YOU TWIT

lovethemboys - I have my notifications on :// and IT WILL YOU IDIOT TRUST ME

Me - OKAY I DO. I'VE GOTTA GO NOW

lovethemboys - WHY ARE WE IN CAPS?

me - CAUSE WE R AWESOME !

lovethemboys - ARE**

Me - :/ :| goodbye

lovethemboys - be back quick ! Byeee

I kept my phone away and saw Niall sit down in front of me, keeping his phone face down on the table.

"What do you keep doing on that phone of yours?" I ask as I removed all the hair products required for his hair.

"Watch porn. Wanna join?" Niall smirked and ran his fingers through his flat hair. I immediately remembered the conversation between me and 'N' and smiled to myself.

"Just tell me when and where", his voice broke into my thoughts.

"Watch your own damn porn, I'm not interested." I ran a comb through Niall's hair and yanked a tad bit hard.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me through the mirror, "Use that anger in bed tonight", he smirked again and left my hand.

Purposely, I yanked his blonde tips more which made him squeal.

"Stop it!"

"Can't take a bit of pain?"

"You know I..."

"Mel quick! They need to be out in 15", Lou's voice interrupted Niall.

"So, everyone saw us back there in the plane", I squirted some gel in my palms and rubbed them together to spread it evenly.

"So? Its not like we were kissing", Niall winked. Neither of the lads nor Lou or Caroline spoke about it. Why was I thinking it was a big deal then? My face was nestled in Niall's neck, the boys thought that was normal?

"So? I'm just wondering. What if people assume things?" I got his hair up to a quiff and got hold of the hair spray can.

"Don't worry about it", he smiled.

Oh but I had to, I was just waiting for another wave of hate to hit me after that picture was posted online.

A/N

Who remembers Niall with the boobs on his face?! Thanks to Laura lol

I've seen a lot of people getting confused -

when I write like this - it means the conversation is on Twitter

'When I write like this' - it means the conversation is taking place on the phone aka messages/SMS.

Just had to clear that out!

Take care x