3

I woke up and Niall wasn't next to me with his arms wrapped around my small waist. I was confused because he never woke up before me. The boys had the day off so maybe he went for a walk or something?

Before my legs hit the ground, the door opened and Niall walked in with a big tray of food.

"G'morning babe", he pulled the 'e' and with a big smile on his face, walked in. At times I really wondered what went through his mind because he did act like we were a 'couple'. I rubbed my eyes and what I saw was real. He sat down next to me and kissed my forehead.

"You didn't make me scream your name last night", I smirked and grabbed the piece of toast from the tray. He had cooked eggs, bacon, toasts and got two glasses of orange juice.

"Well...", Niall pulled the toast away from my hand, kept the tray away and pinned me below him. I was too stumped to process what was happening which is why I didn't chew the small piece which was in my mouth.

"Finish it of or else I will eat it", he began kissing my neck and I quickly chewed the piece of toast. I gulped it down quickly and grabbed his face. I pressed my lips against his and our mouths moved simultaneously. The taste of his minty breath and my toast breath mixed, and surprisingly they both tasted well together.

"Skiping to dessert are we?", I spoke against his lips and I felt him smirk. I tugged on his shirt and got it off of him. It took mere seconds for me to get naked. Niall's lips traveled down my body in a slow, tentalising way. All I could do was hold on to his hair from one hand and hold on to the bed sheet with another. He separated my legs and I looked at him.

"Already so wet", he hummed and licked his lips and his thumb circled my clit. My moans were making him finger me fast. The bottom of my stomach was already clenching tight but then Niall stopped. I whined at the loss of touch.

"Not so soon babe", Niall pulled away and grabbed a condom from the drawer nearby. I sat up and freed his erection from his boxers. He tore the packet and I rolled the rubber over his length. Niall held on to my bum and squeezed while I pinned him below me. I straddled his waist while he held on to my breasts. I sat down on his length feeling every inch of him in me. We released a moan together when I started straddling him. I hopped and bounced up and down together with his length hitting my g-spot at times.

Niall held on to my shoulders and switched positions.

"I said I'll make you scream my name", he kissed my left nipple and bit down hard on it. He positioned himself near my entrance and pushed in, adjusting himself.

"Fuck you're so tight", he whispered next to my ear lobe and kissed my neck. He began thrusting and muffled noises left my lips. My stomach tightened and my hips rose, trying to get him as deep as possible in me. My legs curled around his waist as he thrusted faster. He interlocked both our hands and went in deeper. I yelled out profanities when he licked his finger and began circling my clit.

My high was rising after every thrust and every circle against my clit. I could feel my walls tighten and then he slowed down. My knees began to shiver and toes started curling up.

"Niall!" I yelled out loud when he thrusted in one last time and he inserted his finger in me. My walls tightened and I could feel him twitch in me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and we both rode out our orgasm together. He got his fingers up and we both licked it clean.

"Dessert is served", Niall kissed my nose and giggled. I was still trying to get my breath back to normal. I smiled weakly and gripped his shoulders. I couldn't believe we came so quickly. But Niall get what he wants.

+

I went home quickly and got ready for the day. The lads had the day off which meant lazying around in the hotel. They couldn't go out because of the big mob that never left. I wore a simple loose white top with high waist hot pants. Since I wasn't 'working' I didn't need to be formal with my clothes. Niall had already messaged me and asked me to come up to Harry's room.