38

Today was the day. Finally I was going to meet 'N'. We had planned that we would first meet up at Dans Le Soir and then maybe go out for a movie or just for a walk. He was hesitant for going out for a walk but he agreed in the end.

I decided to finish my work early and get ready for the evening, or date. I didn't know what the hell to call it.

Today the boys had an half an hour interview which meant not much effort and it would be over quick.

'N' kept sending me messages about how excited he was and he couldn't wait to meet me. He even said he had a little secret he wanted to show me. I just keep praying that he wasn't a 50 year old creep, that would be my worst nightmare come true.

+

Interview done, Harry asked me once again whether I wanted to join them for dinner at that new restaurant but I declined politely. Today was my day. I was going to meet my internet best friend/best friend ever.

I got home in a hurry and opened up my closet and emptied it out completely. Old clothes, new clothes, clothes that became tight, clothes that I thought disappeared, everything lay partly on my bed and partly on the floor.

"Too tight, too loose, too much skin...", I kept going through everything that I had but couldn't decide on anything.

My phone dinged and I stretched across a sea of clothes to get a hold of it.

lovethemboys : I'll be wearing blue just in case you can't identify me

lovethemboys : not that you'll be able to see me in the restaurant lol

lovethemboys : okay im blabbering, I need to stop

lovethemboys : I'm just too excited

lovethemboys : as you can tell

I smiled and looked away from the screen at the pile of mess I was sitting in. And hiding below my lace bra and black top, I saw a light blue coloured dress that was peeking through. That had to be the dress for tonight. Immediately I typed out a message to 'N'.

Me : I'll be wearing blue too, and take deep breaths. Its not like we're meeting Niall Horan lol

I took a deep breath myself and virtually face palmed myself for making such a poor joke. I realized that he would be seeing me, Melissa, One Direction's make-up and hairstylist.

Now I was sweating.

How would he take the news? Would he still want to talk to me?

I stuffed everything back into my closet except for that dress and a pair of black lace undergarments. The question kept haunting me - how would 'N' react?

I made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower since there were only 2 hours left. I bent over the wash basin and splashed ice cold water on my face.

Breathe Melissa, breathe. He won't change his mind, it wont make a difference. I switched on the shower and let icy cold water take away all my stress for the time being.

With my body wrapped in a towel I checked my phone. No messages and half an hour had passed by. I needed to get ready quick.

With just eye liner, lipstick and hot air from a hair dryer being blown all across my hair, I was ready. I just had to get in some heels, stuff all my neccesities in a small clutch and I was good to go.

1 hour more and then the truth would be out. My heart was beating as fast as it could, and a ding from my phone made me jump out of my skin.

lovethemboys : I'll be there in 10 minutes, don't worry I'll wait :)

Me : I'll be there as soon as I can

With a final look at myself in the mirror I called for a taxi and I left. I kept twitching and checking my phone mindlessly. I was so stupid to keep this away from him. What if he just didn't want to talk to me anymore?

"Should I stop here?" the cab driver suddenly spoke. I looked around and saw the entrance to Dans Le Noir. A lady was talking to a couple and then guided them inside.

I paid the driver and thanked him and got out adjusting my dress and running my hands through my hair. I looked around to see for a guy dressed in blue but there was no one. I made my way to the lady who was now writing something in a small book.

"Good evening ma'am, how may I help you today?"

"Erm I was going to meet a friend here, he's worn blue?" I didn't know what else to say because I didn't even know his name.

"Are you 'M' by any chance? A certain lovethemboys from Twitter is the one you're searching for?"

I widened my eyes in shock and nodded. How the hell did she know that?

"Just for conformation, could you tell me what your Twitter handle is?"

Now I was left red in the face.

"Niallhtho", I whispered and I wanted to run away from there. This was really getting embarrassing.

"Okay you're the one. Please follow me. Your friend is waiting inside." She smiled and put her hand out. I nodded and followed her into a dark pathway.

"Ricky here is going to be your server tonight. He will help you with everything and there's no need to worry. Enjoy your dinner M", I could see a small smile on her face and then she disappeared. I felt someone tug on my hand and I let out a yelp.

"Ma'am I'm Ricky your server tonight. Please hold my hand and follow me. Do not touch anything else okay?"

I was slowly being pushed forward into a completely dark room. I could hear small whispers and cutlery being used. Believe me I couldn't see shit. It was complete darkness. I picked up my hand in front of my face and I couldn't see that either.

I was scared and ecstatic. Ricky kept pulling me ahead and I walked alowly, ensuring I wouldn't bang into anything or anyone for that matter.

"N meet M", I heard Ricky speak and I bumped against someone.