29

A/N I know its been a while but I had my college results on my head but good news is that I passed with an O grade - that's the highest grade you can get bigger than A! So obsessing over the boys, twitter and wattpad did help me I guess lololol, anyways on we continue !

I woke up feeling good, different too, and I don't know who I owed it to. Maybe it was Harry's talk or maybe my heart accepted the fact that Niall had moved on and it was really time for me too.

Today I had to hand in my application for taking a break for two months. There wasn't anything major that was planned for the boys, so I could use this time to start new.

I packed all my bags and wrote out a quick message to Lou asking her to meet me in the lobby. I ignored all the messages from 'N' for the time being, I wanted to read his messages without any distractions. 

+

All was cleared up with Lou. She didn't mind me taking a leave and said she could handle it if anything big did come up. As I was getting a grip on my bags and getting ready to get home, I saw Liam, Harry and Niall walk in. Harry looked at me and said, "Oh hello Melissa! Isn't it such a fine day today?"

Only Harry could make it possible to get everyone's attention to me. I twitched and smiled a little as I saw the boys walking towards me. I didn't want this to happen because then they would never let me go.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked me as I hugged him and Harry quick. I avoided Niall because he avoided me. He maintained his distance from us, he had his hands in his pockets and he kept looking at the floor.

"I...um I'm leaving for 2 months, I mean I'm taking a break", I whispered nervously. That got Niall to snap his head up immediately and to look at me. I didn't budge and looked at Harry.

"So you're leaving us?" Harry asked slowly.

"I'll be back when your break gets over I promise Harry", I smiled at the curly haired guy who had a frown on his face.

Since no one was speaking and the air between all of us was filled with awkwardness, I spoke up.

"I've got to go, my plane's in an hour. Take care and have fun. I'll be back before you know it."

I hugged them again and Harry kissed my cheek and wished me good luck. As I started walking away from them I could hear Liam whisper. First I heard a slap on someone's back and then a 'she left cause you're such an asshole'. Maybe it was that or maybe I was going crazy and hearing things so I turned around and saw Niall turning around at the same time as Liam kept talking to him. I smiled weakly but he didn't return the smile back, he just turned back around and kept walking.

That's it for our goodbyes, I guess.

So now that I was finally getting home, away from everything, away from Niall I was happy. I let out a sigh and got into a taxi waiting for me. I was ready to clear my head of everything and it wouldn't have been possible if I kept seeing Niall and him making out with that bimbo.

I checked my phone and read all he messages from 'N'.

lovethemboys - where are youuuuuu

lovethemboys - I miss youuuuu

lovethemboys - its gotta be youuuuuu

lovethemboys - so I have a plan

lovethemboys - and I'm talking to myself

lovethemboys - good going niall

lovethemboys - have you seen that Ashley ?

lovethemboys - i can bet my life that she's a pr stunt

lovethemboys - get on bababababababayyyyyyy

lovethemboys - ok bye :(

lovethemboys - please tell me you're on please come on

The last message was sent nearly 5 seconds ago.

Me - we are not to talk about Niall or Ashley please don't ask me why just don't talk about them.

Me - and yup I'm on tell me, what's wrong

The taxi stopped and  realised we had already reached the airport. I paid and thanked him and got down and heard my phone ding.

lovethemboys - can we please meet ? I don't care where in the world you are right now I'll come there but can we please meet up, I want to meet you now.

A/N

short I know but I'll update quicker !