10

I finally sat down on a chair after the boys were ushered for the interview. I was biting my nails as I opened my Twitter app and not to my surprise Harry's uploaded picture was everywhere. I was deciding whether or not to read what people has to say, good or bad.

I wrote a quick "Hi" to 'N' and scrolled through my feed.

'They look so cute'

'They should start dating'

'I totally ship #nelissa'

I smiled as I saw Niall and me even had a ship name now. But then I scrolled down a tad bit more.

'Why is she in the same plane with him?'

'Why can't she stay away and not use the boys'

'She looks so bad, Niall can do better'

'Maybe she's a beard'

'Ew @NiallOfficial get away from her'

I groaned and already felt the anger boil inside me. It was more of anger mixed with various emotions. Why didn't people like me? This was before they found out what was happening between me and Niall, wat would happen if they found out that Niall and I were friends with benefits? Niall always told me never to listen to the haters, but it becomes tough when all you read is hate.

I wanted to write out a tweet asking everyone to leave me alone but then I remembered I was just a fan on here. I couldn't do that to 'N' too. Speaking of which, where was he?

Me - where art thou?

Me - I need you

Me - btw did you see that picture Harry uploaded?

Me - what are your thoughts about it?

Me - you hate her too right? That's what everyone is saying

Me - are you watching porn right now? ;)

Me - OMG YOU ARE

Me - wait but I thought you had someone to fulfil your needs

Me - why do you watch porn then?

Me - ugh where are you??

Me - I miss you bb come back

Me - Kate Winslet from Titanic COME BACK COME BACK

I sighed accepting that by spamming 'N' he wouldn't get on. He must be really busy then.

I heard a series of 'thank you's' from the next room which indicated that the interview was over. Liam walked in then and sat down next to me grabbing a bottle along his way. I just smiled and fiddled with my phone.

"Sorry about Louis drawing that on your cheek earlier", he spoke breaking the silence filled in the room.

"Oh its not an issue", I fake smiled.

"Can I ask you something?", he blurted straight which made me look at him.

"Only if you're comfortable with it."

I nodded and wondered what he wanted to ask. Rather get it done and over with.

"Is there something, you know, er...", he trailed off not knowing what to say.

I immediately knew what he wanted to ask so I cut him the embarrassment.

"No Liam its nothing. We are just good friends", I had prepared myself for the lads to ask me about what happened back in the plane between me and Niall, I didn't know Liam would be the first one.