41

Me : I have to tell you something

lovethemboys : I'm listening.

Me : its more of a show then tell, which is why I'm asking, can we meet up again?

lovethemboys : and how do I know you're not gonna walk out on me again?

Me : trust me please, I won't. I'll explain everything to you when we meet

lovethemboys : I have to think about it

"Ugh", I groaned in frustration and kicked the nearby table only resulting in a huge shock of pain pass through my leg.

"Fuck", I immediately dropped my phone and sat down keeping my leg straight and pressing down on it, somewhat trying to relieve myself.

"Yello- what's wrong?", as soon as Liam walked in and saw me cringing for my dear life, he sat down next to me with a very confused expression.

"Talk to me."

"I kicked the table and now I feel like my leg's paralysed", I groaned again and bent forward and pressed my leg again.

I could feel Liam tickle my feet and I wanted to whack him.

"Do you find this funny?"

"No. I was checking your reaction, obviously your leg isn't paralyzed let's get you up." He got up and just stopped, maybe he was wondering how in the world he would pick me up.

"Eh Horan, help me here", I looked up and to add to my pain I saw Niall just staring at me with his mouth open.

Both of them helped me up somehow, the pain climbing up my leg and shooting daggers along its way.

"Ow this really hurts", I sat down on a chair and held back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Hold on I'll get the doctor on call today", I was thankful that we always moved around with atleast one doctor with us.

I heard Niall clear his throat and everything around got awkward.

"Do you need anything?"

"No thanks. Could you just hand me my phone?" I pointed out and he nodded and gave it to me.

"Thanks", I switched it on and 'N's' conversation thread was open.

Me : let me know by the earliest please

I heard Niall's phone buzz in his pocket and he got it out.

I looked at my leg, nor noticing any marks or reddening and was praying for Liam to get back quick.

lovethemboys : tomorrow night after the 1D concert in Manchester. I'm presuming you can be there.

Me : are we gonna see the concert?

lovethemboys : I'm going there with some friends so we'll meet after its done, I'll let you know exact details in a while.

"I need to take away both your phones", Liam came back and both me and Niall looked at each other.

"Sorry", we sounded like kids who were being yelled at by their parent.

+

After advising me not to bang my leg against anything ( not that I was going to do it again )