17

I shut the door behind Lou and sat down on the floor, my butt hitting the hard surface immediately. I hugged my knees and shut my eyes for a while. What had I done? Niall didn't even want to hang out with his friends when I was around. Not only did I loose Niall but I also lost the most beautiful friendship to have ever existed. I didn't want him to stay away from everyone just because I was around. And the only way to do that was to not stay around them anymore. But you work with them, that's impossible. Well them maybe I should leave this job.

Before I could even comprehend what I just thought, my phone vibrated next to me. I was still wet and I had no plans of drying myself, I had become that lazy. I didn't even care about the hotel room's carpet getting spoilt.

I unlocked my phone with the usual password - 1369, both Niall and I decided to keep our respective phone passwords the same, don't even get me started about how we came up with that.

lovethemboys : Still on ?

Me : yeah and I feel miserable

lovethemboys : are we thinking about the same thing?

Me : if we are talking about being royally fucked over our respective FWB's, then yes

lovethemboys : I just saw her, and when reality hit me I just couldn't look her in the eyes anymore

Me : I'm sorry I know exactly how you feel believe me

lovethemboys : you want to take your mind off of him?

Me : that'll take a while but tell me what you have in mind

Me : IF YOU SAY PORN I SWEAR I'LL BLOCK YOU

lovethemboys : hahahahahaha no no no, I meant let's play a game

Me : okay then give me 10 minutes I'll be back

I got up and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. If getting over Niall meant sitting in a hotel room and playing some stupid game with an online friend the whole day, then so be it.

lovethemboys : if you're watching porn without me I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU !

Me : :/ I was just changing. Aren't you a tad bit obsessed with porn?

lovethemboys : oh shut up !

Me : okay so what game are we gonna play ?

lovethemboys : uh how about would you rather ?

Me : would I rather what?

lovethemboys : would you rather is the name of the game you idiot

lovethemboys : have you been living under a rock? How can you not know that game ?

Me : calm your tits boy, I know what you're talking about

lovethemboys : okay ladies first

Me : would you rather be forever alone or be with someone who doesn't love you?

lovethemboys : be forever alone. Would you rather date Niall or Harry?

He did not just ask me that.

Me : YOU CAN'T ASK ME THAT

lovethemboys : you've got to give me an answer baby