13

A/N IM BACCCKK AND SO EXCITED TO CONTINUE THIS!

lovethemboys - We are royally screwed :(

Me - I'll talk to you later I'm sorry

I logged off quickly. This new found information from within was making this huge bundle of butterflies dancing in my stomach. I loved Niall. I never knew I did but now that I said it out loud, I'm happy.

But one thing I wasn't happy about was the fact that I was not going to get any further related to this topic with Niall. He probably never - heck I know for a fact he doesn't love me.

So now whatever 'N' said, I had to do - stay away from Niall. It would only ruin my condition but at least I would distance myself from getting physically and emotionally attached to him. And for Niall? Well I guess he would sleep with someone else.

A huge pang of jealousy and sadness hit me when I thought about that. But it was true.

Now I had to find him and do it once and for all. Yes I would need help from N because staying away from Niall was highly impossible for me. I made a mental note of talking to N about this.

We reached our destination and I grabbed whatever make-up bags were in the car. Following Lou we entered this room where we had to set everything up in front of a giant mirror. I pushed all my ideas of how I would tell Niall that I couldn't fool around with him anymore and focused on doing my job.

After setting everything up and waiting for the lads to come, I sat on a chair nervously. Any given day I would have always wanted to do Niall's hair, but not today. What if I accidentally blurted out that I loved him? Or what if he fools around, teasing me which will make tonight's job a much more difficult one?

My bubble was burst with laughs and giggles and slaps on the back. The boys had come. My eyes searched for Niall and he was laughing about something Harry said. Harry's jokes were never something to laugh at but maybe this was a good one. Louis sat down in front of me and I sighed. Thank god for Tomlinson.

I started on his hair quick, letting his hair just naturally lay down on his forehead rather than his usual quiff. The book signing was a laid back event, so I would quiff his hair up for the concert later at night.

After a good old 10 minutes spent on his hair, Louis was finally done. Meanwhile Harry got his hair done by Lou and Liam was already working under Lou's fingers. That left Niall and Zayn's left to be done. Niall smiled when he saw that Louis' hair was done and he was walking towards the seat in front of me.

Great. Now it would be an awkward conversation if he sat down and let me do his hair. I somehow pleaded and prayed internally that Lou would say something and get me to do Zayn's hair.

Niall kept getting closer and I looked over at Zayn. Everything was going in slow motion and I saw him busy in his phone. Then I looked at Niall and he was about to position himself and sit down on the chair. Come here Zayn, Zayn Malik get your arse right here, stop messaging whoever and get to this seat now, my mind internally screamed. But as usual, luck wasn't on my side and Niall sat down on the chair.

"How you doin'?" Niall asked me mocking Joey's voice from FRIENDS.

"I'm good, let's get this over and done with", I muttered slowly and was deciding what to do with his hair. I was trying not to get distracted by Niall's soft hair and his soft ears, his dark eyes following each move of mine from the mirror, his long, slender fingers that would ignite my skin, his lap wide open waiting to be straddled, his lips from which that sweet, angelic voice left and what I slept to.

Snap out of it Melissa.

I focused on my hand and got his hair up in a quiff using the new product Lou had made.

I got his hair done quickly because I couldn't stay another minute thinking about the effect Niall Horan had on me.

"We need to talk", I whispered slowly as I sprayed some hair spray on Niall's hair.

"What's this about?" Niall raised his eyebrow and I wanted to smack the living daylights out of this Irish for being so damn sexy.

"We'll talk about it after the concert", I nodded to which he nodded too.

"But only after I rock your world tonight", he winked as he got up and straightened his shirt.

There went my plan about keeping distance from him.

A/N

I know its short but regular updates is for sure!

I hope everyone's doing good, my life has taken a turn to hell though.

ANYWAYS OTRAT IS STARTING TOMORROW, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY I

Is anyone going for any concert, if so which one?