11

A/N
Detailed chapter

I felt Niall's lips on my neck and my body instantly rose. His hands were placed on my waist, digging into my skin. It was not long enough that Niall found my sweet spot and began biting and sucking and blowing air on it. My palms were wrapped around his head, fingers tugging on his hair roots. His finger tweaked my nipple and the other hand cupped my breast. I moaned out slowly as I felt his lips trail down my neck. With one hand tweaking one nipple and the other hand squeezing my other breast, his lips reached the top cleavage of my bra. I arched my back so he could get off the red clothing separating us.

One click and I threw my bra on the floor. His lips latched on to my nipple and he bit on it hard. I yelled out a profanity, my eyes were closed tight, taking in the pleasurable pain that that bite left. I kept tugging his hair and pushing his face closer to me, if that was even possible.

I couldn't think about anything else right now. No hate, nothing in the world. All I was paying attention to was Niall attacking my chest, and he knew how much I loved that.

He gave the same treatment to my other nipple which drove me crazier. I could already feel the wetness between my legs growing after every lick of his tounge on my skin. Niall pressed himself closer to me and I felt his errection rubbing against my thigh. His fingers dipped below my waistline and pulled the waistband of my knicker and let it hit back on my skin. I pulled his head up by his hair and stared straight into his eyes. There was a coy smirk on that face of his. He licked his lips and whispered, "Let's see how wet you are."

I got ready as he pulled off the last price of garment off my body. He spread my legs open wide.

"Don't worry about being loud. There's nobody in the next room okay?" He raised his eyebrows and positioned himself between my knees. I nooded and held on to the white bed sheet below me.

Just remember to breathe, I told myself.

I felt Niall's finger slowly find its way to my core. With his index finger and thumb he held on to my clit and pressed hard. He flicked it and rubbed it and I could already feel myself drip.

I gripped on to the sheets tighter, and my hips rose in the air hoping that his fingers went in deep.

"I want your hands ghosting over my skin, like the guitarist that you are at work, fingers tickling and toying with my skin, to bring out your favourite sounds out of my lungs."

I don't know how and why I said that out. I opened my eyes immediately and saw Niall look at me. He nodded and without wasting another minute inserted his finger in me.

My head dipped back again and I let him make me feel good, make me feel like one in a billion.

He pumped his fingers in and out, and soon he inserted another. He opened up my folds further and dipped his head down. His lips touched my clit but lost contact in a fraction of a second.

"Niall", I moaned out loud at the loss of touch. He was being such a tease and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Pumping his fingers fast in and out of me, the only sound that could be heard was my incoherent breath, my profanities and my wetness against Niall's fingers.

"Tell me what you want baby. Speak it out."

"Please Niall", I cried out loud as his fingers went in deeper, hitting my g-spot once. My hips kept raising and he kept pushing me back down. I could feel the pressure build in my stomach.

"Say it baby, what do you want me to do?" He dipped his head down again and licked one of my folds but pulled back after.

"Lick me Niall, eat me out", I screamed and that was all that was required for him to get his fingers out and spread my legs open again. His mouth cupped my clit and he inserted his fingers in me again.

"Fuck Niall", his tongue flicked my clit and rubbed against it. He was pumping his fingers slowly and I was enjoying every moment of it.

My hips wouldn't stay in one place even after being held down by Niall's hand. I withered and gripped his hair, my palm pushing his head.

The pressure in my stomach kept increasing one pump and one lick at a time. Niall increased his speed and pulled back his lips and concentrated on fingering me.

My breath hitched and the pressure gradually found its way to my core.

"Niall I'm close", I whispered as I shut my eyes tight again.

"Come for me baby, just let it go."

He flicked my clit again and licked me one last time and I came undone. My orgasm burst through my body and all I could see was stars.

My legs calmed down and Niall removed his fingers and came up to me. I opened my eyes when my breathing was getting back to normal. I saw him lick his fingers and smile.

"Best I've ever had."

I kissed him and tasted myself on him as he wrapped the duvet around us.

"Let's just go to sleep for a while", he whispered and pushed my hair behind, revealing the thin layer of sweat on my forehead.

"Thank you so much", I managed to muster out those words before pressing my back into his chest and feeling his arms wrap around me.

"Anything in the world for my babe."

A/N

Short cause I couldn't write much without killing myslef with the feels attack  #sorrynotsorry