16

I woke up without any distractions or someone throwing pillows at me. I was feeling good and bad at the same time. Bad because I was already missing seeing Niall's face the first thing in the morning.

I checked my phone and I had received 2 messages from Lou, that's it. I decided to read them later and got ready for the day. As far as I remembered I had a day off today and then we had to go to Scotland, so I would just catch up with things and avoid Niall.

I got ready and kept my phone on charge in the meanwhile. Tying my hair up in a bun because I was too lazy to do it was my motto now-a-days. I wore a loose sweatshirt with a pair of shorts.

.

Lou asked me to meet her at the pool and at the pool I was, but Lou wasn't to be seen. I heard a couple of giggles and I could identify them anywhere - Niall and Harry. I wanted to turn around and see but then again I didn't want to, just walk away.

"Hey Mel do you have your phone on you?" I saw Liam appear in front of me wearing only a pair of swimshorts. To say Sophia was the luckiest girl ever...

"Um yeah, why?" I gave my phone to him thinking he wanted to use it or something.

"Cannonball time", was all I heard before I was picked up by 4 strong hands and thrown into the pool. I pushed and kicked and rose up to the surface to breathe, I hadn't even taken a deep breath before I was thrown in.

"What..the..hell", I wiped my eyes only to see a certain Louis Tomlinson laughing his lungs out a few distance away from me and Liam giving me a thumbs up. I should have figured it out it was him.

There went all my hard work to get ready.

I tried getting out of the water but then I felt something pull my legs down and I swear my heart came into my mouth.

"What", I yelled when I saw Harry emerge out from beneath me. His hair was slapped against his face, he was smiling wide with his dimples making a grand appearance.

"How are you doing this fine morning?" Harry asked and pushed some water towards me. I squealed and swam away from him only to be pushed against someone. Now who was it?

"I swear if you...", I turned around and stopped mid sentence when I saw who it was.

Niall. Niall Horan.

His hair was wet but some of it still managed to stay up. His chest was glistening against the morning sun, little droplets of water shining away against his well built chest. His muscles shined away in its glory. His blue eyes were never clearer. I was already feeling weak in my knees seeing him just an inch away from me.

"Dunk her in Ni", Harry yelled. I looked at him and looked back at Niall. Would he do that? After what happened yesterday?

"I'm going up", he yelled to Harry but didn't break eye contact with me. I wanted him to wait and play water polo with us and I wanted to bump against his smooth chest and feel his arms wrap around my waist.

Shit, I needed to message 'N' right now.

An awkward silence filled in when Niall got out of the pool, wrapped a towel around his waist and disappeared into the building. Harry looked at me and then at Louis and then Liam.

"What happened to him?"

"No clue. Sorry, I've to go now."

I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel for myself.

"I'll get you next time", I murdered to Louis and hit his head. I grabbed my phone on the way and walked into the building.

I opened Twitter and typed out a message to 'N'. My screen was wet due to my fingers so I wiped it off with the edge of my towel. I waited in front of the elevator as I typed.

Me : I NEED YOU NOW.

Me : He's just so ugh, why does he have to be so perfect?

Me : N TALK ME OUT OF IT

Me : I just, I love him so much he's driving me nuts

The elevator door opened and I walked in and pressed my floor button.

lovethemboys : I'm here !

Me : Well DO SOMETHING

lovethemboys : Why did you go in front of him?

Me : I was pushed against him, not my fault

lovethemboys : well don't worry, just walk away and occupy yourself with something else.

The elevator dinged and I got out only to hear Lou talking to someone. And obviously she was talking to Niall.

"So you're not feeling well? Is everything alright?" Niall's face was lit up by his mobile screen as he kept typing something.

"Its all classy. You have fun Lou", he whispered and I tried to tiptoe to my room.

"Mel! Let's go out shopping", Lou squealed and when she turned towards me Niall closed his door and I felt my heart shatter again, whatever was left of it anyway. Tears built up in my eyes and I just nodded and walked towards my room.

"Carry on Lou", I whispered and shut the door on her. I know she didn't deserve my rudeness but I couldn't help it.

"Melissa."

A/N

I am so happy reading all your comments, it just makes me want to hug each one of you'll! Thank you so so much x