42

"You sure you're fine?" Liam asked me as I took his support to get off the plane.

"For the hundredth time, yes I am fine", I sighed. Everyone from the crew who saw me either asked me if I needed help or asked me to take a day off. It was cute knowing everyone cared but now it was getting irritating.

"Okay okay, sorry but I'm worried about you. You could have taken one day off, we would have managed", I sat in the car and Liam did a small run to the other door of the car.

"Oh I couldn't miss today's show out of all", I smiled because today was finally the day, really. I had picked out a red summer dress. I would just have to collect the pass, even though I did have one, walk up to the room and finally see him.

We were quickly escorted to the stadium but the concert wasn't for a while. The band and the boys had to do a soundcheck and since I couldn't roam around, I thought of just sitting on one of the seats in the stadium while the band practised.

We reached pretty quick and I typed out a quick message to 'N'.

Me : I really can't wait for today

Immediately I got a reply.

lovethemboys : you've got one chance, please don't misuse it.

I sighed knowing I still had the big duty to tell him who I really was.

Me : I promise I won't

lovethemboys : okay I have to go now, I'll message you in a while

Me : sure

And with that I looked up and saw the band arrive on stage, giggling and talking about something. I also noticed Niall come out on the stage with a guitar in his hand. He was stuffing something into his pocket and he began adjusting the guitar. Josh noticed I was watching them so he waved out to me, which made Dan, Jon and Sandy wave out to me too. I smiled and gave them a short wave and noticed that as soon as Niall saw me he just turned around, still fiddling with his guitar he showed no sign of appreciation of me being there.

Guess he did move on huh?

I huffed when I saw him gather the band around for a selfie and he immediately posted it on Twitter. How did I know? I got a notification.

@niallofficial : gonna be a blast today ! Manchester are you ready ??!

The selfie was posted with the caption and it instantly had 100k likes and retweets.

I got another notification about Niall's tweet.

@niallofficial : can't wait for the surprise today !

I didn't pay much attention to it because they already began playing Little White Lies.

2 hours and rehearsing 26 songs later we all got backstage to have a bit of food and getting ready for the concert in a few hours.

While everyone were out, talking and eating, I scooted to the bathroom and took my dress with me. I changed quickly, since there were no leg movements involved and grabbed my small make-up bag. There was one hour left for the opening act to get on stage which meant there were 2 and a half hours left for the boys performance. I had to finish getting ready quick or else I would have a very angry Lou in my room telling me about being on time.