20

"What?" I stop as soon as I heard those words. Liam's body jerked behind because his arm was still linked to mine.

"Niall? He's just gone to talk to someone, he'll join us in 10 minutes I guess", Louis shrugged and let his fingers run through his hair that I hadn't touched since yesterday.

"Why? What's wrong?" Liam asked me next.

"I..uh..um", I looked at Liam then at Louis then in front of me and then at my feet. Did I really want to go? What other option did I have?

I didn't want to deal with being sappy and emotional all over again but I wanted that drink, and I wanted it now.

"Nothing. Let's go get that drink", I smiled and Liam cheered. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I fished it out with my free hand.

lovethemboys : I am trying so bad to stay away from her but its not happening

lovethemboys : HELP

I let out a weird chuckle because the world was indeed a small place. Here I was going through the same shit just like 'N'. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was Niall who I was talking to all this while. Wait, that would be really strange and...

"What's up with you today?" Liam burst into my bubble and I just nodded keeping my phone in my hand and making sure Liam didn't see any of my screen.

I was escorted into a small restaurant that had a small bar at the back. Liam pulled out the stool for me like the gentelman he is and I thanked him and sat down.

"Let's get some booze in ourselves" I heard that one particular Irish accent that I couldn't get enough of.

He stopped dead in his tracks, like a deer caught in the flashlights of a truck, when his eyes landed on me. Touché reaction my friend.

"Hi", he awkwardly said and sat down next to Louis. If I had a knife in my hand I could have made a clean cut in the awkwardness that surrounded us. Louis looked at Liam and then at me.

"Is something wrong in the sack my friend?" He placed his hand on Niall's shoulder and I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. He knew too?

Niall just snorted and looked up to get the attention of the bartender. I took that snort of his highly offensive, was I not good in bed for him?

"Lou leave them alone, let's drink some shit" thankfully Liam butted in. I ignored him and just focused on why I was here - downing clear liquid that would temporary keep me sane and not want to rip my hair out thinking about Niall.

I typed in a quick message to 'N' before setting down my phone.

Me : Take a shot ! Just have some booze, it'll help for the night

I kept my phone facing downwards on the table in front of us and heard that familiar iPhone ringtone go off. It was Niall's. I looked at him as Louis meanwhile ordered some number of glasses of vodka for beginning.

Niall unlocked his phone and I wondered if he changed his password. He had this grin on his lit up face, whatever he was reading was pretty funny it seemed. He was just about to type in something when Liam snatched his phone away. Niall's eyes widened up in horror when he realised what Liam was doing and it didn't take him a second to get up and snatch his phone back from Liam.

"No phones at the table, you know the rule" Liam just stuffed Niall's phone into his pocket and Niall groaned not uttering a single word. I just sat back and wondered who he was talking to or what was he seeing that made him so happy.