28

Niall's P.O.V.

As soon as I saw Mel, Harry, Louis and Liam leave the club, it felt like something in my body was snatched away from me.  I didn't want this to happen.

 I never wanted to get back with Ashley. But I had to, just for a PR stunt. I would never get over what she did to me. Ashley was just the worst person ever, she had used me for attention and money and it seemed that it wasn't enough for her. My PR agent and hers made a deal and tricked me into it. I had to be seen with Ashley till we had our two month break, go out together, show some PDA, be the 'perfect couple' and all that bullshit. I couldn't get out of the contract and had to go by it.

But how in the world would I have guessed that Mel was in this same pub out of all the thousands of possible pubs?

The look on her face shattered me. I couldn't tell anyone about the contract, except for the boys, or I would be in trouble. I wanted to run away from everything and just tell Mel the truth. I didn't want her to think that I had moved on so quick and moved on to Ashley out of all the girls. That was the biggest insult to Melissa because she knew how hard it was getting over Ashley, she saw me in my weakness and in my happiness, and now that she saw me go back to her, I knew she must have felt like it was a big slap to her face.

I couldn't do or say anything to her personally but I knew I could do one thing, tweet. But did she even have Twitter? Even if she didn't, word always got around to her, maybe one of the lads would tell her or something.

So I pushed Ashley aside who was attacking my neck, if it was any other girl I would have loved the physical assault, heck if it was Melissa I would have come under her touch, but not with Ashley, never with Ashley.

She made a weird face and got up to grab a drink or something I suppose. I logged on to my Twitter and typed out a quick tweet :

'Sometimes you do things you never wanted to do in the first place'

I tried to ignore all the trending news about me and Ashley, it was making me more sick than I already was.

All I could think about was why Melissa was behaving like this with me. I took a sip of the pale yellow colour liquid and narrowed my eyes down at the nearby table, everything around me faded away and all I could see was Melissa's face. Her beautiful smile, her sparkling eyes, the way she smiled from eye to eye, the way there was always one strand of her hair falling on her forehead, the way she always laughed at my stupid jokes, the way she listened to me and was always here for me, the way she was so fucking amazing in bed..

I let out a low inaudible moan as I began thinking about her. leaving her was the biggest mistake I had ever made and I was regretting it so bad.

But in the last couple of days she seemed different. There was this different energy around her, she felt like a completely new person. I thought she missed me too just how much I missed her, but now it was fading away. It was just like she was getting over me. She doesn't look at me let alone give me small smiles, she seems to enjoy her time alone or with the lads and that makes me sad. Sad because I will never get to be a part of her life anymore, never get to be the reason for her beautiful smile, never get to be the reason her breath hitches, never get to hear her say my name oh-so-sweetly, never get to be in her arms anymore.

"Niall", I heard Ashley call out to me. I turned around and looked at her waving her hand and there was someone next to her with a paper and a pen in her hand.   

"No", I said sternly and walked away from there. That second lady was for sure a media person and I didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. I called up Mark to get the car around the back exit and I knew for sure that Ashley was running behind me worried whether I would leave her all alone, if I could have done that I sure would have.

We sat in the car and she began to speak about how I shouldn't have said no to her in front of the interviewer. I looked at Mark and tried to talk to him  via telepathy. I gave him such a look that said "please save me". He just smiled and kept driving.

I blocked myself from everything and logged on to Twitter and checked my messages. The one that caught my eye was : I know, and I have moved on, I promise I have

A/N

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wrote a Niall's p.o.v. cause I wanted to surprise you all ! I don't know if I'll write another from his pov but time will tell.

I just wanted to write about how he felt about everything

AND ANOTHER NOTE

THIS STORY BEGINNED BEFORE MELISSA ANNE WAS KNOWN TO ALL OF US, I DO NOT  PICTURE HER AS THIS STORY'S MELISSA, I DON'T LIKE THE REAL MELISSA AT ALL OKAY?

and anyways I picture myself as the Melissa of this story lolololol but you could picture anyone you want, but for me its never going to be Melissa Anne.

thankyou sooooooooooooooooooooo much for 10.6 k reads, I love you all x

Thankyou! Lets me know your thoughts x