4

I was in my superman shorts lying on my bed, just going through my Twitter field with the television on in the background. The lads had decided to go out to a club and that's why I wasn't with Niall. And if I would have gone alone with them, the hate would never stop.

I followed all 5 on twitter and kept the notifications on for @NiallOfficial . His last tweet was a reply to Louis' tweet about us winning the Just Dance game.

I favourited, retweeted a lot of tweets and followed a bunch of fans. I got their follow back too. And then I saw I had a new notification. So I clicked on the 'world' symbol and clicked on the account that followed me.

@lovethemboys

It was a fan account, which was obvious, so I followed the account back too.

Seconds after I followed this account, I get a direct message.

'Hi there' - @lovethemboys

Quite eager were we?

Me : Hi

lovethemboys : So you just made this account?

Me :  uh-huh

lovethemboys : well I welcome you to Twitter! :)

I was happy that this account started this conversation with me. But he/she was a complete stranger. What if I told it that I was the boys' hairstylist?

Me : Thankyou :D

lovethemboys : so who's your favourite?

Who was my favourite? I loved Harry for his curls, Louis for his sass, Zayn for his thoughts, Liam for being protective and Niall for - well you know.

Me : Niall, yours?

lovethemboys : OMG! I LOVE NIALL TOO! ISN'T HE SUCH A CUTIE?

Wow. He was a cutie alright. So this is how fans behaved? Might as well learn their language.

Me : OMG YES, HE'S SO HOT, I WOULD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING TO MEET HIM!

I had a fan account, so might as well be a fan. I didn't meet the boys by being 'fans', I was lucky enough to have a job like that.

lovethemboys : You haven't met them?

Me : not yet no :(

lovethemboys : aw that sucks, but I know for a fact you'll see Niall someday !

Me : hahaha I hope so too

Now I was getting hungry. So how did I have to end this conversation?

lovethemboys : so what's your name?

Me : I'm sorry, I've to grab something to eat. I'll talk to you later x

lovethemboys : I'll be waiting! ;)

Did this account just send a winkie smiley? I sighed and kept my phone down. Well at least the fans were friendly. That's before you tell them who you are, my conscience reminded me.

I wanted Niall to be here because I was getting highly bored. So I sent him a quick message and sat down with the pizza box on the bed and I flipped through various channels on the TV. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw another direct message from lovethemboys .

lovethemboys : Just wanted to let ya know that I'm a guy !

Okay....? Where was he taking this conversation to?

Me : oh okay Mr.Guy, let me eat in peace now!

lovethemboys : what are you eating?

I bit down on the pizza slice in my hand and typed with the other.

Me : Cheese and pepperoni pizza :D

lovethemboys : OMG PIZZA, I'M COMING OVER !!!

Me : here I'll send you a virtual pizza

I sent one of those pizza slice emoji.

lovethemboys : and here's a virtual kiss

He sent me two 'kissing smiley' emoji. I felt my lips form a smile when I read that message.

Me : so does Mr.Guy have a name?

lovethemboys : call me N, what about you? What's your name?

That was the biggest question. Should I reveal it or not? There are so many Melissa's in the world, how would he know I was 'that' Melissa? But, he didn't reveal his name either, so I was going to go with 'M'.

Me : Call me M

lovethemboys : well M I've got to go, the lads are calling me, take care x

Me : byeeee

For the second time I placed my phone face down. I settled on watching one episode of Modern Family and waited till Niall came back to the hotel.

A/N

Just a quick chapter, just wanted to let you'll know how the conversation would be between 'N' and 'M'. And don't worry this book won't be just in the text messages format.