24

I got up and walked over to one of the chairs positioned in front of a mirror.

"Do it for 'N'", I whispered to myself. It was just one hair style, nothing much, I could get it done and over with.

Niall sat down in front of me and looked at himself in the mirror, not looking at me once.

Thank god we had a 2 month break after tonight, I could take a personal break and get away from all this mess. Seeing Niall everyday just added to my pain and I had decided that it was time to move on.

I ran a comb through Niall's dark roots, the blonde colour was fading away and his natural colour was overpowering. It would be one hell of a sight to see a brunette Niall Horan.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise that I was yanking on his roots a little too hard. I could hear him mutter soft "ows" as I kept tugging harder.

"I'm....I'm sorry", I kept the comb aside and got a hairdryer with some gell and a static comb. I applied some gell and rubbed it on his hair rather harshly. With the help of the hairdryer and the static comb, I pushed his hair upwards in a quiff. I didn't know the air control button was up to its highest, but I realised it when Niall pulled my hand away from his head.

"Are you trying to burn me?" He questioned and I just nodded, like a kid who had been questioned whether she ate the last chocolate.

"I'm sorry", I apologised and wanted the earth below me to just crack open and swallow me whole.

This was a nightmare, I was messing everything up, and if I couldn't do Niall's hair properly I could get fired.

I somehow managed to quiff up Niall's hair without burning him. We didn't speak at all and it was really weird because before today it felt like he wanted me back and would grab hold of any opportunity that came across, now it felt like I was just another stranger to him. It felt like he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

After doing Harry's hair, which was basically just running a comb through his soft curls, I let out a big sigh as I sat down and grabbed hold of my phone.

"Lets go, the cars are here", Liam peeped in and smiled, his eyes crinkling at the sides. He was really like a human sized teddy bear. I don't know why but I got up and hugged him real tight. I could feel his body lean into me, he was surprised at first but I guess he understood. He always understood when something was different.

"All good?"

"Yes. Thankyou." I mentally thanked him for not questioning me for my weird behaviour.

+

We got to the stadium pretty quick. I didn't even want to come but we had to do the last final touches on the boys hair.

After everything was done and the boys were on stage, welcomed by thousands of sreeching fans, I sat down in a corner and messaged 'N'.

Me : hiiiiiiii

I waited for a few seconds but didn't get any reply which was weird because he replied back faster than lightning.

Me : where are you ????

Me : OMG PORN

ME : come on please

No reply, nothing.

Me : hellloooooooo

I got up and went into the crowd, standing close to the stage. If 'N' was so busy, and I had to waste my time till he came online, I thought to myself that I might as well surround myself by fans screaming on the top of their lungs.

Louis was talking with the crowd and Niall was adjusting his guitar around him. I saw him fish out his phone quick and he frowned looking at the screen. I wondered what he was reading about but Harry came up to the stage which was in front of my part of the crowd which got the girls scream even louder if that was even possible. Harry gave me a thumbs up and laughed and tip-toed away which in turn got everyone around me to give me harsh stares. Only if looks could kill, I would have been in hell right now.

Niall started interacting with the crowd again and I just checked my phone out of habit.

lovethemboys : busy right now, occupy yourself with porn and I'll be back in no time ;)

I scoffed and shoved my phone in my pocket. Out of all the possible times, he had to be busy right now.

A/N

Sorry it was a filler, but next update will be up sooner