25

The concert was done. We were all backstage getting everything packed and ready to be taken back to the hotel. The crew began to disperse of and so were the boys. As I put all of Lou's bags in the car, Louis tapped me on the shoulder.

"We are going to the pub, wanna join?"

I looked at him and he was pretty serious, no goofy face, no sass to be seen. I looked behind him and saw Harry and Liam walking towards us. So no Niall then? Good for me !

"Its only us four right?" I shoved my hands in my pockets and leaned against the car. I was deciding whether or not to join them when I could sit in my room and message 'N'.

"Yup now lets get on Mel", Harry pulled me away from the car and linked his hand with mine, flashing me his million dollar dimpled smile.

"You hold on to your horses tight, I'm gonna get drunk as ever", I giggled. I finally decided that 'N' was anyways busy, and Niall wasn't with us right now, so I might as well spend some time with the boys and enjoy my evening.

"It will be a hell of a night", Liam sighed but didn't complain.

I checked my phone just hoping there was a message from 'N', but sadly there wasnt. That was my final clue to just go along with my plan. But at least I wasn't betraying 'N' in any way, it wasnt like I was going out with Niall, so I guessed everything was good.

We got to the pub pretty quick and we grabbed some seats in the corner so there wouldn't be any fuss. There were a handful of people that recognised the boys but they gave us our privacy. Liam and Louis were talking about some football match while Harry was on the phone with someone. I took that as a excuse and checked my phone and I had an unread message from 'N'.

lovethemboys : sorry I'm back now

I wanted to reply but i knew it would further lead to us messaging more, and Liam had a rule of not using phones while drinking. So I didn't reply back. And then I got another message.

lovethemboys : oh so you'restill watching porn?

I scoffed. It was killing me not to reply but I couldn't help it.

lovethemboys : where are youuuuuuuuuuuu

lovethemboys : I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for youuuuu

lovethemboys ; get  it ? :P

lovethemboys : remember when the only dirty song from our boys was TONIGHT LETS GET SOME AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG

lovethemboys : yeah me too

lovethemboys : this is getting to be a one sided conversation....

"No shit", I giggled as I read all the messages streaming in one after the other.

"Mel phone aside or I'm taking it away", Liam's warning struck my ear. I kept it on my lap quickly and saw that there was already a pint and shot glasses placed in front of us. I could feel my phone vibrate against my thigh but I had to ignore it, or else Liam would find out that I have a secret Twitter and then find out about 'N' and then....

"Who's toasting?" Louis interrupted my bubble thankfully. Harry did and our drinking session began.

+

I don't even remember how much alcohol I had downed, but I knew it was too much. I threw my head back and smirked as I heard Harry comment about some girl who kept staring at us.

"Maybe she wants the dick Harry", I shut my mouth once those words left my mouth. I never spoke in such a language with any of the boys except Niall.

"Who's dick? Mine or yours?' Harry sassed back and my head came back to its normal position. Everyone's eyes were wide open, except Harry who was sipping on god knows what.

"Shut up", I slapped his shoulder but that only made him to fall off his chair and since it was my hand on his body, and given the state of my condition, I fell down with him. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry", I heard Harry's voice ring. I just giggled and Louis and Liam helped me get up.

"I really am", Harry had this puppy dog look on his face and I hugged him and said it was alright.

"Hey NIall", I could swear my heart stopped and came up to my throat. I saw Louis waving out to someone behind me and Liam's mouth was wide open. He looked at me and nodded his head. What was he trying to say? Not to turn around?  That it wasn't Niall?

I raised my eyebrow at him asking him to give me something more but he just kept nodding his head. Confused, I turned around and I knew why Liam kept nodding his head.

Niall was walking towards us with his waist around a blonde girl who had her breats practically spilling out of her tight black dress that barely reached her thighs, her face was slapped with so much make-up, it felt like all of Lou's make-up products were applied on her at once. 

A/N

People keep asking me when I'll be updating right after I've updated lol, calm down ! I will update, this book is my baby.

I've got an ask for my twitter account, but you can send in questions for my wattpad too - ask.fm/niallsnapchat  

And dum dum dum who's this mystery girl with Niall??