18

Me - Give me 5 minutes I'm sorry I'll be back hold on please

The thought about me resorting to self harming still lingered in my mind. Should I tell 'N' that it was turning for the worse?

"Who was it?" I forgot Harry was there right next to me looking at every action of mine.

"Just a friend. Anyways", I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Wanna go out?" He raised his eyebrow and thankfully didn't ask me about the sudden bone crushing hug anymore.

"I'm sorry I just want to stay in today, catching up with family", I lied straight through my teeth.

"Looks like Mr.Styles will spend his day all alone" Harry huffed and left the room without saying anything else. I didn't want him to leave because I was scared, scared about myself.

I sat down and checked my phone again. I made a mental note to start packing in the next 5 hours to leave for Scotland, till that time I had 'N' and Twitter.

lovethemboys : 5 minutes are up !

Me : I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE

Me : and yeah I can talk properly now. I can't help you in any other way than being here for you, I know what you're going through cause I feel exactly the same, we just need to get over it step by step

lovethemboys : I can't thank you enough for bein here for me, I can't tell this to anyone else and just thank you for everything

Just like him, I couldn't tell anyone else about my situation too.

Me : don't think a thank you is going to be enough

lovethemboys : what else do you want ? ;)

Me : you tell me :P

lovethemboys : free Nando's when we meet

Me : when we meet?

Me : I'm waiting for that day.. I deleted that message quick. I didn't want to send him that this early in our conversation, though I wanted to meet him badly.

lovethemboys : we will meet up someday, that day may be tomorrow, or today, you never know !

Me : I don't even know how you look, how will I recognize you?

lovethemboys : you will know its me, you'll just know it, wait for the day

Me : okay mr emo, can I at least see what you look like?

lovethemboys : sent a picture

I clicked on it to see it and it was a picture of Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry. The smile on my face washed away and a frown took over.

What did this mean?

Me : I asked for a picture of yourself not of your fav band members!

lovethemboys : but... nvm

Me : what ?

What was I missing? I zoomed in on the picture to see whether I missed out another person, but it was just the 5. 'N' can't be Louis, he can't be Liam, he can't be Zayn, he can't be Harry, and 'N' certainly can't be Niall.

lovethemboys : I believe you'll know when its me, anyways can I see how you look ?

I decided on whether to send a picture of myself or not. I decided to go with it and just see his reaction, I would obviously not tell I'm the real Melissa.