22

A/N I have noticed a lot of people who vote but don't comment. Especially when I ask a question or for your suggestions, majority of the ones who vote don't comment. It really makes me feel shitty because I expect just a little something from you'll. Please don't vote if you're not going to answer with at least a simple 'yes' to something I've asked, its like an insult to me.

"Melissa are you coming in or what?", I was yanked behind by Harry.

All that was registered in my head was that song Niall was singing. What sort of a coincidence was this?

"I'm not going to be playing, but you'll continue", I didn't bother to even look at the lads and I immediately grabbed my phone.

Me : can I ask you where you are rn?

lovethemboys : what do you mean ?

Me : which part of the world are you in right now

I was getting impatient and bit down on my lip so hard I knew it would bleed out any minute.

lovethemboys : I'm in Ireland, what's wrong though ?

Ireland?

Me : are you sure ? Are you hiding anything from me ? If so now's the time to puke it all out

And then I didn't get a reply back as fast as I got the previous ones. What he had to log off now? Or was he really hiding something?

Was I speaking to Niall Horan all this while?

Me : I need that answer now.

lovethemboys : I was in the lift sorry and no, I'm not hiding anything why would you even think that ?

I think that because Niall, backspace backspace backspace. If he's not Niall I can't tell him I actually know Niall Horan.

Me : its nothing

lovethemboys : what's wrong babe

Me : I don't even know your name you know, I mean we know so little about each other and here we are talking about getting over our respective loves and paying attention to each other

The boys cheered when Louis scored a goal on the PS 4, and I just ignored all of that.

lovethemboys : I can say the same about you, I don't know your name either !

lovethemboys : why don't we keep that a secret ? I mean when we do meet up wouldn't it be nice to find out our names then ?

Me : what

Thinking about it I realised that I would have to come up with a fake name since 'Melissa' was too understandable and I didn't want to reveal my identity yet, and I didn't want to lie either. I was just hiding the truth that's it.

Me : I guess we could do that

lovethemboys : okay and guess what ? We are getting over them right? I already made my first move !

Me : how

lovethemboys : No, just say the word no

Funny how Niall said 'no' minutes ago too. I wanted to think that this 'N' was Niall but why would Niall make a private account and talk to 'fans'?

Me : that sounds good, so you just go about saying no?

lovethemboys : it will help a bit I promise

Me : okay

lovethemboys : look whatever I'm saying is for our own good, you want to get over him I want to get over her, let's do it together

lovethemboys : plus I really really like you, you're the only one who's helping me through with this

Me : so that's why you like me?

lovethemboys : that's not the only reason

lovethemboys : I also like you because you love porn ;)

"No I don't", I giggled and spoke out a tad bit loud. Liam looked up, "No you don't what?"

"Nothing just play your stupid game."

Me : I DON'T WATCH PORN

"Hey I can beat you in 5 of these stupid games", Louis spoke to me but his eyes were glued to the screen.

lovethemboys : yeah and I DON'T love One Direction

Me : fuck you

"Not even gonna give it a try?" Louis challenged me again.

lovethemboys : I would need your help for that ;)

I felt my cheeks heat up and of course Harry had to notice.

"She is blushing. Who are you talking to Mel?" He kept his console down and hopped on the bed to snatch my phone away from me, but I was quick enough to put it in my pocket.

"You're gonna loose", I pointed out to Louis as I joined him in a match of online football.

"Yeah and Niall Horan has a secret fan account on Twitter", Louis scoffed.

"What?" I stuttered and looked at him.

"I'm just kidding love, that news is as true as you winning this match", he sassed.

Oh.

"Well I am going to win so...", I winked and grabbed the console.

Maybe 'N' was right. Maybe it was time to get over Niall and give 'us' some time to bond.

I fished my phone out real quick to not leave 'N' hanging.

Me : you are gona get wacked when we meet alright

Me : I'll message you in a while, work calls

Because Harry's eyes were on my phone I kept it back in my pocket and began playing against Louis.