36

I walked out of the Heathrow Airport with two huge suitcases and one handbag in my hand. Along with breathing in the familiar smell of London, I wrote a quick "I've reached" to 'N'. His 15 hours were nearly done and he would be online at any time.

I got hold of a taxi and asked him to take me to Modest! Management's building on Peterborough road. Lou had messaged me to meet her there since I was back from my official/unofficial holiday. I had to sign some documents and then I was going to head off to Wembley for the boys next performance.

A big hug from Lou and a few documents later, I headed over to my house to dump all my luggage there. I was tired of roaming around everywhere with it and not to forget the awkward stares everyone gave me. Just as I was about to sit down after emptying out my bags I got a FaceTime call from Liam. Sitting up straight and running my fingers through my hair once, I answered the call. I was greeted by a crinkly eyed Liam smiling away like nobody's business.

"Hey look who's back!"

"Back again! Mel's back, tell a friend!" Harry poked his face towards the phone and all I could see is his big smile and Liam trying to push him away.

"So everyone's there?" I giggled and was surprised.

"Louis say hi", the camera was pointed to Louis sitting with a console. He waved out to me and got back to play whatever he was playing.

"Good ol' days aye", I smiled and Liam came back in focus again.

"Say why don't you come down here? We can all go to Wembley together. We aren't doing anything anyways, lets catch up."

"Sure", I smiled and took notice that Niall wasn't seen in the room.

"I'll be right there in 20", I smiled and we said our goodbyes.

Picking my arse off of the bed I changed into a new pair of clothes. Thankfully I had slept for most of the plane ride so I wasn't that sleepy right now. I took of for Liam's place. I had a few more hours before the concert and the awkward tension between me and Niall to begin. At least I had that time to prepare myself, I really had no clue what would happen after us coming face to face after so long.

Speaking of Niall, 'N' hadn't messaged me yet. There was still half an hour to go, so I just had to wait.

As I pulled into Liam's driveway I also saw a black Range Rover taking up some space in his driveway. The engine of that car was still running and I had this familiar feeling in my gut. I grabbed my phone and got out of the car only to find a certain Niall Horan come out from the Range Rover. He was wearing a white striped t-shirt, blue jeans and an Irish hat which was taking some time to getting used to. And to think I still had some hours before coming face to face with him.

The saliva in my mouth dried up when I saw him because he was the most breath taking person ever. He looked at me and smiled, he actually smiled. I thought it would be awkward but he smiled.

"Good to have you back", he spoke and nodded, not taking any steps to come closer to me. And frankly speaking, I didn't want him to come any closer.

"Good to be back", I smiled not knowing what was happening. Maybe he had turned a new leaf just like I did.

"Meet you inside", he smiled again and walked away from the house staring deeply into his phone. I smiled to no one in particular. Knowing that he had moved on for real this time made me feel happy. I mean I had moved on from him and I was happy that he was happy.

As I waited for Liam to open the door, my phone dinged and I instantly knew who it was.

lovethemboys : I'm so sorry I'm a bit busy right now but I wanted to let you know tomorrow we'll be meeting at the Dans Le Noir restaurant in London at exactly 8 pm, I'll let you know about my plan in a while but don't make any reservations for anything else. Happy that you reached home safely, i'll message you soon bye babe I love you

"Melissa!", I was pulled into a big group hug.

A/N

Okay obviously Zayn is still in the band in this story cause I had started writing this story when he was part of 1D but since there wasn't much of 'Zayn' in this story since the beginning I wont be adding him much. And the concert dates/venues are not similar to any real life dates/venues. This is a work of fiction so there will be lots of Wembley's and MSG's ( I know they did perform there but the dates nor tours will match with the real deal )

WOOT WOOT THEY ARE FINALLY MEETING, BUT THERES A CATCH !