7

After having our lunch, Harry and Niall headed back to their rooms to get ready for their interview which was in two hours. I got dressed quickly and packed up my luggage. After tonight we had to head to Australia for a concert, then back to Scotland. Travelling up and down was a big headache for me let alone the boys, sometimes I wondered whether they would be bored of this routine. Jetlag used to screw us all, our body clocks were completely turned upside down.

I made my way to the room where all the crew had to meet up. Instructions were given to us and we all scattered to do our respective jobs. I stuck with Lou and helped her with all the products and got it loaded in the car. We were on our way to the studio. The drive was a boring one because the traffic was shitty. I fished out my phone while Lou kept switching the radio channels.

I logged on to Twitter ( since I had nothing else to do ) and my phone went crazy with all the notifications coming in. I had several messages from 'N' and a whole lot of favourites on my tweets. I used to tweet crap, why did people find them good?

lovethemboys - Hiiii

lovethemboys - are you on ?

lovethemboys - you're on that site right?

I smiled to myself as I kept scrolling through his messages.

lovethemboys - well why are you there when I'm here ? ;)

lovethemboys - wow you sure take a long time huh ? *dirty face*

The last message was sent seconds ago so my fingers quickly began typing.

Me - you do know I'm not on that site 24/7 right?

lovethemboys - that means you do watch porn when you feel like it ?

Me - no NO.

lovethemboys - calm down ! So....

Me - so......

lovethemboys - you never told me where you're from?

What should I tell him? America or London? I don't know why but I was getting worried.

Me - Born in America currently in England

Ha!

lovethemboys - I see what you did there, well I'm from England too !

I knew he was playing my game but I didn't want to know where he was from. It was not like we were going to meet or anything.

Me - so I'm stuck in traffic and highly bored, entertain me!

I was getting pissed because the traffic wasn't going anywhere and it felt like we were stuck in one place for hours.

lovethemboys - Well ain't the world a small place? I'm stuck in traffic too !

lovethemboys - and entertain? Oh I could but I've got two other lads sitting next to me ;)

lovethemboys - if they weren't here I would have....

Me - do you always talk like this? In a pervert way?

lovethemboys - well I was talking about 20 questions, but whatever, you think I'm a pervert. Bye M. It was good talking to you.

I immediately frowned as I read his message, why was he acting like such a drama queen?

Me - oh god IM SORRY N I'M JUST JOKING. Your mood swings more than a girl on her period.