2

Just hours left for their concert and here they were lying on the sofa munching on crisps. None of the 5 were ready and it was always like this. Just minutes before the performance they would run like headless chicken and get everything done.

I was sitting in one place, waiting to get my hands on anyone's hair when Lou came in with two big vanity cases.

"Melissa, get Horan's hair done, then Styles' ", she gave me a case and I stood up. I had done Niall's hair before, just some gel and hair spray and his quiff was up. Harry's hair was the easiest because his curls were natural and with just one swift of my fingers and a bit of hair spray, voila!

Niall got up and stuffed his phone in his pockets. He gave me a wink and sat down on the chair farther away from everyone else's. Harry knew I would take a while so he went out somewhere, while Lou attended Louis' hair and Zayn and Liam were on the phone with their respective girlfriend's.

"Hey hot shot", Niall whispered as I opened up the case in front of the mirror. Now nobody knew-whatever it was that was going on between me and Niall- so that's why he chose the secluded chair so he could flirt.

I looked at him from the mirror as he placed his hands on my bum and squeezed a bit. I turned around and faced him immediately. The fear of getting caught was exciting, but I didn't want anything to happen while there were people in the room.

"Not here Niall", I growled and passed my fingers through his soft, blonde hair. The same hair I would pull on when he did wonders to my body and hear that beautiful moan of his. I would have liked to keep it as it was, but I couldn't.

"Can't wait to hear you scream my name tonight", he winked and I blushed. Why in the world was I blushing? I stood in front of him and rushed a comb through his hair. I could felt his hands slide up thighs. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming.

"Niall James Horan", I cleared my throat suppressing the moan that escaped when Niall's fingers tapped against the material just right above my core.

"Yes Melissa? You like this don't you?" He pushed his finger against my zip and instantly my body leaned against, him begging for more. I had to contain myself because my boss, and not to forget Zayn, Liam and Louis, were in the same room.

"Niall", I pulled out his name because he literally had control over me. As much as I wanted him to take me in one of the store rooms, I couldn't because he had to perform in an hour.

"Tonight's gonna be the best", he whispered in my ear and tugged on it slowly before sitting back and let me do my job. I yanked his hair harder than ever which made him yelp.

"Go easy there Melissa", Lou's voice boomed and I immediately backed away from Niall. If only she knew!

+

After 50,000 mouths screeching for their dear lives for 2 hours, I went backstage. Yes, I was a fan too but I always wondered how those fans came up with that sort of a voice. I always watched One Direction perform from the sidelines. Niall used to shoot winks and glares and purposely do his famous 'crotch grab' during Better Than Words aiming at my side of the crowd. The girls behind me used to hoot and whistle while I just smirked because I knew he did them to tease me.

"Okay lads, tomorrow same time", their manager yelled after two hours as the 5 calmed down from the adrenaline rush and everybody said goodbye.

"Psst", I heard that Irish accent. I turned around and he motioned me to follow him. I looked around and everyone were packing up, least interested in what was happening anywhere else. I tiptoed and followed him as he entered a small pathway.