12

"Mel Mel Mel!" A loud voice woke me up from my deep sleep and I swear to my hairspray that I would kill this person if he wouldn't shut up.

"Mel get up", two arms nudged me and shook me, my hair hitting my face leaving me in pain.

"What?" I yelled as I got up. I saw Harry sitting on the bed, with a big grin on his face, Niall was on the sofa laughing to himself while he looked into his phone and Louis playing his FIFA.

Believe me, not one day would go without these five lads irritating the crap out of me. To say they were a bunch of 21-22 year olds was an understatement. They acted like a bunch of 5 year olds during camp.

"What is it Harry?" I groaned as I pushed the duvet away from me. Thankfully I was wearing shorts after last night or it would have been very awkward now.

As I looked around my room I realised that it wasn't my room at all. I noticed Niall's suitcase opened up in the corner. Shit I slept in his room? And the boys saw me here? What was happening?

"I'm bored", Harry whined and threw a pillow at me. I was too busy thinking about what Niall must have told them as to why I was sleeping in his bed.

I smacked Harry's hand which caused him to fall down on the bed and ushered myself to the bathroom. I did a little "psst" and caught Niall's attention and asked him to come towards me.

"Good morning to you too", he smiled.

"What did you tell them?"

"That you were too tired to go up to your room so you crashed here."

"And they bought it?"

"Nobody doubts Mr.Horan", Niall smirked and I felt my insides twist.

I locked myself in the bathroom and did the nessecities.

++

After getting ready for the day and accompanying a whiny Harry Styles, we all left the building, waiting for wherever we were being taken to. Remembering last night's events, I had to do something. Here I was trying to stay away from Niall and there he was making me feel like the only girl in the world. 'N' had asked me to keep my distance, and a huge pang of guilt hit me because I betrayed him.

Speaking of 'N', I checked my twitter because I hadn't got any notifications yet. But surprisingly there were a bunch of unread messages from 'N'.

lovethemboys - Hollllllla

lovethemboys - I gotta ask you something

lovethemboys - get your squishy ass online

lovethemboys - M cmon, cmon cmon and dance with me babbbbaayy

lovethemboys - I'll just sing songs till you're on

lovethemboys - Heyyy I've been watching you all night, ....*Niall Horan thrust*.....there's something in your eyezzz, saying cmon cmon and dance with me baabbbby

lovethemboys - btw I have no clue how you look, I still think you're a 50 year old creep

lovethemboys - IT DOESN'T TAKE SO LONG TO COME

lovethemboys - I mean I guess you're watching porn

lovethemboys - If not WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

That was the last message I had got which was sent 4 hours ago, the time I woke up.

Me - Don't you ever sleep? And what's this something you have to ask me? Because I have to ask you something to

I had to tell him that I couldn't stay away from "my friend" and I needed his help to keep him away.

I kept my phone back in because I didn't think he was on, and our car had come. We were being driven to a book signing event, there was a concert tonight and then we had to go back to Scotland tomorrow.

I was with Harry, Liam and Lou in the car. Harry kept whining and fiddling with my phone, I kept an eye on him that he didn't open my Twitter app.

My phone dinged in 5 seconds and I snatched it from Harry's hand as soon as possible.

"We've got a boyfriend do we", Harry smirked and went over to Lou to irritate her.

It was 'N' and I did a little happy dance in my head. At least this journey wouldn't be a boring one.

lovethemboys - You were watching porn right? ;)

Me - *rolls eyes* what's with you and porn?

lovethemboys - what did you have to tell me?

Me - you first

lovethemboys - remember that friend I told you about?

My heart started beating faster and I had no clue why.

Me - yeah ?

lovethemboys - I need your help

Why was it feeling like he was going to ask me for the same help I wanted to ask from him?

Me - go on

lovethemboys - I need to get distracted from her, I'm falling for her big time and

Shir shit shit.

Me - And ?

lovethemboys - and I  think I love her

lovethemboys - this is the first time I've said it out loud

lovethemboys - and it feels so good

lovethemboys - but bad at the same time. I can't do this to her, she deserves so much more

I was reading the words in front of me but I was lost in my own little world. Did I love Niall? Did I love his ocean blue eyes with flickers of yellow in them? Did I love his caring personality? Did I love the way he always took care of me whenever I needed him? Did I love the way he licked his fingers after having a hearty meal? Did I love the way he scrunched his nose whenever he smelled something bad? Did I love the way he called me babe and all the other nicknames? Did I love how he used to always keep me happy and ensure there was a smile on my face whenever I was sad ? Did I love the way his presence in the room would lift my mood up? Did I love the way that he cared for each and every fan and never let the fame get to his head? Did I love the way his smile and contagious laughter would lift up anybody's spirits? Did I love the way he used to get into his zone on stage with the guitar in his hands and the way that his neck veins would pop when he tried hitting high notes and he would be so proud of them? Did I love the way how he used to go out of his way to fulfill peoples dreams? Did I love the way he was an overly sloppy and caring person when he was drunk? Did I love the way his eyes would shine whenever he saw kids and he used to talk about having kids of his own? Did I love how he used to capture every moment be it memorable or silly because for him 'such times were the evst times? Was this love?

lovethemboys : You there?

Me : I guess I love him too.

A/N

short but hey 'M' and 'N' established they love whoever it is they love *wink wink smirk smirk*

Just wanted to say ONLINE has hit 1000+ reads and ahhh I'm so soo happy ! Thanks to everyone and I would love to hear your comments on this