27

"What?" I am so confused as Louis huddles me up in a car. He is acting like one of those parents that doesn't want their child to be out and then when he's seen out he's been dragged home.

"It's time to go home", Louis shrugged like there was nothing wrong at all. Liam and Harry squeezed in, squishing me against Louis. Liam then picked me up and made me sit on his lap and asked the driver to take us back to the hotel.

"Are you hiding something from me?" My head bumped against the car roof several times when the car hit a speed breaker. Harry immediately put his palm in between my head and the car roof so the hit was cushioned. I gave him a weak smile and look back at Louis who has now taken a sudden interest in the view outside.

"Hello?" Confusion is written all over my face but no one answers. That irritates me more so I ask the driver to stop the car at the side.

"Where are you going?" Before I answer I've already opened the door and pushed Louis out so I can get out. No one wants to tell me what's going on and I can't sit properly without my head being bumped every two seconds, so I thought I would either walk myself home or catch a ride home.

"I'm leaving, thank you. You'll continue, I'll meet you all back at the hotel." I stuff my hands on either side of my dress and begin walking on the silent pavement. I knew I was drunk and I knew it wasn't safe but I could manage.

I hear another door open and shut and then the car drove away. I turn around to see who got off and it was the curly haired boy.

"I don't want to talk to you Harry", I whine and walk a little faster while he continues to walk behind me.

"Don't talk. I'll maintain a distance and walk behind you", I heard him. What, is he stupid?

I increase my pace and walk faster and he does the same too but he never gets close to me. On a cloudless night, on such a lonely street I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Oh my god walk with me or people will think you're stalking me or some murderer", I stop in my place and turn around to see Harry smile and take his own time to reach where I was standing.

"Finally! I thought I would die an old lady while waiting for you", I sassed.

"Hey!" Harry nudged me which made me loose my track and then I come back and nudge him but he doesn't move.

"Oh fuck off", I show him the finger and continue walking.

As we were walking side by side, two or three cars passing by in the meantime, I finally spoke up.

"You want to tell me what you're hiding from me?"

"I don't think its my place to talk about that but all I'll say is that don't believe everything you see, sometimes your eyes betray you."

What was Harry even trying to tell me? I saw Niall snogging Ashley right in front of my eyes, how could my eyes 'betray' me?

"You just confused me more", I shake my head and look at the dark road stretching out far in front of me.

"That's my cue to shut up then", he smiles and walks very close to me.

"Just so you know, I hate Niall too right now, so you're not alone in this", he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Okay?" It came out more like a question rather than me agreeing with him.

My phone dinged and I looked at it immediately. A message from 'N'!

lovethemboys : I'm here tell me

I looked at Harry who was looking everywhere around him, god knows what he could even see in this darkness.

I was deciding whether or not I should 'N' about this whole thing. Should I leave it out because he didn't need to be put through my problems?

lovethemboys : You there ?

Me : yeah I am

lovethemboys : so how's my baby doing? everything fine?

I blushed and the only question hitting my head was whether I should tell him about everything.

Me : I'm good, I just realised that I did move on from him, I saw him with another person and well I felt hurt at first but now I'm fine, I'm happy actually, really happy

'Lies, lies, lies' my heart kept telling me not to lie to him but my mind was telling me that it was okay.

lovethemboys : aw baby, you know I'm here for you, just forget about him. You don't deserve someone who treats you like that, you need to move on baby

Me : I know, and I have moved on, I promise I have

"Who's that Mel?" Harry nudges me without warning and I loose my balance and fall down on the pavement. My bum hits the concrete floor and instead of yelling at Harry I burst out into giggles. I didn't even care that my phone was lying away from me and that Harry was looking at me like I was a nutcase. I wanted to laugh out, no reason in particular, I just felt like laughing.

Harry kneeled down and placed his palm on my forehead.

"Are you fine Mel?" He is concerned I can tell but I just kept laughing.

My cheeks are flushed with heat and my whole face hurts by laughing so much. Harry has now crossed his legs and is sitting comfortably next to me while mentally noting down every reaction of mine.

"How do you even cross your legs in that tight arse jeans? I mean do you not want any babies in the future? You're hurting the baby maker", I say with a straight face but when I see harry shy away and smile, his dimple evident, that makes me burst out into another fit of laughter.

"The baby maker is fine, don't worry about it", he whispers as he lets out a laugh too. Suddenly everything goes silent. None of us are laughing, the only sounds you can hear are the night animals buzzing away.

"Now do you plan to get back to the hotel or do you want to get killed by whoever is lurking in these bushes?" Harry gets to his feet and gives me a hand to get to my feet too.

"Lets get home", I state and he calls up someone to send us a car. I bend down and pick up my phone, seeing a very familiar name among all the twitter messages I received.

'@niallofficial sometimes you do things you never wanted to do in the first place'

A/N

Just a bit of Harry and Melissa!

Let me know what you think of this chapter, next update will be up soon x