8

I looked around while I waited for 'N' to reply. Harry and Lou were giggling about something whilr watching Lou's phone. Zayn and Louis were sleeping over each other ( which is not new, I've seen everyone just flat out on top of each other ) and Liam was talking on the phone. I looked at Niall who had his ear phones plugged in while staring into his phone. He was wearing grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt and his hair was flat against his red snapback. He looked so comfy and I couldn't wait to get in the plane now.

I was thinking about how I would ask 'N' to help me. I obviously couldn't take Niall's name, so how was I to go about this?

My phone dinged and I looked down at it.

lovethemboys - I've got 10 minutes to spare, temme !

Here goes nothing.

Me - I needed some advice over a personal problem and idk could you help me?

lovethemboys - sure, I would love to help! Boyfriend issues?

Me - not technically. I have this friend, we are very close and well 'VERY CLOSE' and I think I'm falling for him. What I know for sure is we had this no feelings whatsoever rule and he'll be angry if I tell him about me......

lovethemboys - 'VERY CLOSE'? As in VERY VERY CLOSE ;) or just VERY CLOSE?

I giggled at his response.

Me - VERY VERY CLOSE ;)

lovethemboys - oooooo we've got a naughty girl out here ! ;)

Me - are you going to help me or no?

I groaned in frustration already regretting my decision of asking him.

lovethemboys - well can I say something? Or are you just going to get angry on me?

Me - I'm listening

lovethemboys - I am in the same situation right now and well let's just say I like her, like 'LIKE HER ;)' and I have decided to shut my mouth because if the feeling is not the same from her side, I wouldn't want our 'friendship' to get destroyed ya know

Wow. Well I was thankful enough that he knew what I was going through, him being in the same situation. But what he said was correct too. What if Niall just breaks all contact with me if he realises I'm falling for him?

Me - well N I must say, you helped out for once. Might as well keep my mouth shut too. I can't risk loosing him

lovethemboys - the decision is yours, I just gave you what I'm doing in the same situation :)

Me - so who is this girl who you LIKE? ;)

lovethemboys - Gotta go M ! I'll be back after a while !

Me - you're one coward. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU thanks for the advice anyways.

"Mel c'mon", I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Liam had a weird look on his face. I looked around and except for Niall, who was grabbing his bag, no one was in view.

"Our plane arrived like an eon back. Let's get going", Liam gave me a warm smile and ushered me forward. I nodded and smiled looking at Niall.

So I just had to forget what Lou said earlier. I couldn't risk my friendship based on this. Might as well let things go as they are. But you would want more, my conscience reminded me again.