43

A/N
BUT DRAG ME DOWN OMFG NIALL SLAYS, CONTINUE

I took a step back as soon as Niall turned around and revealed himself.

"Um, sorry I'm in the wrong room", I backed out and shut the door without thinking twice. I wondered what Niall was doing in a dark room all by himself.

I sighed and looked around, looking for the 'correct' room but there wasn't any. The huge passage had come to an end with a small store room/closet which had cleaning supplies I presumed.

My phone screen lit up and I looked at it, praying it was 'N'.

lovethemboys : where are you ?

Me : I'm right here. Where are you ?

My heart began beating quickly and I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach. Something was not feeling right.

lovethemboys : I am in private room 3, I can't see you ?

Huh? I opened the door again and saw Niall facing the door this time and his mobile phone was lit up.

"Is there anyone else with you here?" I asked puzzled.

"Nope, its just me. Why?" Niall was still catching his breath from the concert and I could see the sweat streaming down his face.

Me : are you fooling around with me? I'm in the room and you're not here

lovethemboys : I'm right here WHERE ARE YOU

"Wait", both Niall and me spoke up at once.

"Are you...?" Niall was 'N'?

"Shit, you're niallhtho?" Niall asked me with his jaw opened wide and his eyes widened.

"Wait what? You're lovethemboys on Twitter?" What the hell was going on?

"Yes. And I've been speaking to you all this while?" Niall was just as confused as I am.

"Hold on. How could it have been you? What?" I took a step back again. I was talking to Niall all this fucking while? I was talking to Niall and getting over him at the same time?

"Are you sure you're 'N' "?

Niall raised his phone and showed me our chats.

Holy fucking shit.

"Why the fuck do you have a fan account?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're Niall Horan?"

"That's why its called a fan account you idiot."

"So I was speaking to you all this time? We met that day and I still didn't recognise you?"

"Well technically we were blind so.... I really can't believe this is happening."

I nodded my head sideways, not believing the events unfold in front of me. How could I have been so stupid and not realise that all this while it was him?

"Wow I really am speechless. So we were talking about each other thinking its an unknown person? I shared all my memories with you about us and we started off new but then it was the same thing all over again?"

"I am so confused with all this." I sat down on the floor trying to remember the past few days with Niall.

"Everything was right in front of me. We were on the phone together. You cancelled coming to New York cause you had your interview. We spoke about porn both the times. You even gave me a hint about the group picture. Everything was right there. How was I so blind?"

"So it was you telling me to get over you and then we were flirting again?" Niall sat down in front of me and raised his eyebrow.

"Well yes. Because I thought I was talking to a completely different person." I raised my voice a bit because I really couldn't believe any of this.

"I was over you, really. I fell in love with 'M'. How the fuck would I know that it was you from the beginning?" Niall raised his voice too.

"Well technically you didn't tell me who you were. So how the fuck would I know? How could you lie about something like this?"

"I didn't lie. I was gonna reveal myself at the restaurant but then Mark asked me to get out from there."

"Wait that's why you left? Cause there would be a mob and shit", now everything was making sense. It was like all the pieces to a big ass, gigantic puzzle were being put to place.

"That's why you came in a car behind us. That's why you didn't sit and play PS with the boys. That's why you were always online when I was because we were in the same timezone. That's why you checked your phone on stage right when I messaged you. And that's why...", the image of him and Ashley in the bar made me stop.

"But you and Ashley?" I got up and Niall got up too. Everything was going perfectly till this came to my mind.

"You were with Ashley while you were technically 'with me' ", I air quoted.

"How dare you?" Anger boiled up in my body and I was fuming. Everything was a joke till now but not this. He was snogging her face off while he was still talking to me, well 'M', but nevertheless me.

"Look Mel you've got it all wrong. Remember I didn't know it was you at that time."

I took a step forward and spoke up again.

"You went back to that bitch after everything she did to you. You lied to me and went back to her. You went back to her Niall. Whether or not you were talking to me but you lied to me and lied to your 'M'. You went back to her ", I screamed not knowing I had such strength in my voice.

My heart was shattered not because 'N' was Niall but because he wasn't denying anything about Ashley. I didn't care whether he lied to me as 'M' or lied to me as Melissa. He went back to her. He went back to someone who treated him like shit and he left me to go back to her.

"I was with Ashley only..."

Word after word that flowed from his lips about Ashley angered me more by the second. My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to shut up. I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the four walls we were surrounded in. Vibrations of pain started in my palm and spread all the way to my finger tips.

A/N

Holy shit did things just get real

Only one chapter left :(((((((((

What do you think will happen now ?

And I was wondering, should I keep a q&a for this book?

Let me know what you feel about this chapter !