40

"What the hell is wrong with you?", I got out of Liam's grip as soon as we were pushed inside a car and driven away from the restaurant.

"You do not own me nor am I a part of the band. I was specifically here for my friend and not One Direction's hairstylist. You just made me leave him in there", I complained and could feel my blood boiling up.

After everything, this is what had to happen? 'N' must have been gutted and I don't even think he would want to meet me anymore.

"Mel. You know how dangerous it gets. Are you telling me you would have been fine with a huge mob at your feet? Without any security or anything, tell me whether you would have been fine?"

Before I could even speak up someone's phone started ringing and I knew it wasn't mine.

With more pushes, and "ows", Liam got his phone out from his pocket and spoke to whoever the hell had called.

I was fuming. Technically Liam was right. But 'N' must have felt so bad and thought that I was ditching him and now how in the world would I explain all this to him?

"That was Niall. He was nearby and Mark called for his car and they are right behind us", Liam spoke after he kept his phone on his lap.

Fuck Niall, fuck everyone. I wanted to go back to 'N' right now.

I tried to reach for my phone and got it after Harry moved his thigh.

"Who was this important friend anyways? Can't you just tell him the truth?"

"No I can't", I muttered below my breath and began typing furiously.

Me : I'm so so so sorry please please forgive me

lovethemboys : why did you leave?

I could hear my heart break into a thousand pieces. How should I explain it all?

Me : I had to, I'm really sorry I didn't ditch you I just had to get out from there

lovethemboys : you really think I'm an idiot dont you

Me : no no no babe I'm sorry please just trust me I didn't want to leave, I was forced to leave

lovethemboys : ok

"Shit", I kept my phone down and looked outside the window. We never used "ok's". It was just a rude thing to say so we avoided it. And now I knew that he was pissed with me.

"Hey. It'll all be fine", I heard Harry whisper and I looked at him wondering whether he was peeping into my phone.

"Fuck you", I whispered again, only so that he could hear.

"Okay if you say so", Harry shuffled and tried to act like he was unzipping his jeans that were tighter than my bra.

I smacked his chest, knowing that he was fooling around with me.

"C'mon, meet up next time. No one's running away right", Harry whispered again and I just leaned back against him wondering what the hell had happened.

+

Numerous messages later, I still couldn't figure out why 'N' wasn't replying back. I even made jokes about porn but that didn't work either. In other news, something had got to Niall too. He looked sad, sometimes angry, and sometimes like he was about to kill someone. I had no clue what was happening with him but I didn't poke my nose anymore. I let him be.

My phone dinged and I was very happy thinking 'N' had finally replied back.

But it was,

'@niallofficial : don't trust anyone .'

I groaned and dropped my phone on the floor. All this was getting too much and I couldn't lie to 'N' anymore. I just couldn't do it. It was making me feel miserable and I just couldn't imagine what he would go through once he found out. After everything we've been through, now was the time to just state the truth.

But how was I able to do anything if that Irish idiot never replied back to me.

"Melissa, Lou is calling out for you", I immediately looked up and saw Niall poke his head through the door. His eyes looked droopy and it looked like he hadn't slept for a while.

And what was with the 'Melissa'? I've never heard him call me that other than the times I was doing a pretty good job in bed.

Good times, I must say.

"Er okay, thanks", I killed the memory that creeped its way back to me. I had enough to deal with, rather than thinking about my sexual acts in bed with the great Niall Horan.

'Oh how he used to scream my name when I made him come', another memory came back to me and I got up immediately to engage myself in work before I thought about anything else.

Me : please just reply back

Me : I have to get something off my chest and I need to do it now. I can't keep it with me anymore and I would like another opportunity to make it up to you

lovethemboys : one chance is all you get.

A/N

Humsvshehejs we are so close to the end

What do you think will happen? How will 'N' react after finding out who Mel actually is?

Husmbebejej I'm so excited