5

"Mel Mel Melly Mel", Niall's voice came in from the door. I fell asleep watching tv, he must have got in by the spare key. I heard him bump against a table, which he always did. And then cue the curse.

"Fuckin' stupid piece of wood. Eeerytime I hump into ya", he waltzed in and I knew for a fact he was drunk.

"Hump? You humped the table Niall?", I smiled and patted the bed next to me. I kept my phone and the pizza box aside and shut the TV off.

"The only thing I'm humping is ya", he winked and hurridley got out of his pants.

"Okay there Horan", I got out and helped him sit down. This lad was high on booze. "Nobody is humping anyone", I kept his jeans aside and straightened out the duvet.

"But I'm horny", he whined and pouted. To say, a highly drunk Niall wasn't cute was an understatement.

I bit down on my lip and wondered about it. No Mel, he's drunk and you're sober. Let him sleep it off, there went my conscience.

"Well your friend will go to sleep in seconds so just wait and you can go to sleep then", I pointed to his erection poking through his boxer briefs.

Niall placed my hand over his length and I immediately curled my fingers around him. The thick piece of cloth was making it difficult for me to grab but I managed.

"Right there, its begging for your attention", Niall pushed his head back and bucked his hips. Might as well do something for him because he was a mean drunk.

I pushed his briefs down till his knees and began pumping his hardened length. His head rose and he looked at me once and fell back down when I increased my pace.

I was turned on by looking at him below my palm and how quick he responded to my touch. I wanted to taste him but I saw my phone flashing from the table. It meant I had a notification and hadn't read it.

What if it was....?

"Mel fuck, take me in please", Niall's voice broke into my bubble. I saw him digging his head further up the bed, eyes shut tight, and hips bucked up high. What the hell was wrong with me? I was thinking about 'N' while pleasing Niall here?

I slapped myself back to reality and gave Niall what he wanted. I was feeling extremely guilty so I decided to take him in. I teased his tip with my tongue while continuing to pump his length. He groaned and laced his fingers in my hair wanting me to take him in completely. I took his length in and pumped till I felt him twitch.

"God Mel fuck", he cursed out loud when I pulled back with a 'pop' and let him come undone. I cleaned up his mess with tissues from the night table nearby and pulled his briefs up. Niall was looking better than before, sober wise, as he saw each action of mine. I washed my hands and checked my phone not saying anything to Niall. My doubt was cleared when I saw the notification was from Twitter.

lovethemboys - I enjoyed talking with ya today :D

I had got this message two hours ago, the time I must have fallen asleep.

I smiled while reading the message and wrote a quick 'I enjoyed too'. I kept my phone down and heard a beep go off from somewhere in the room.

"Hand me my pants love", Niall pointed towards it. I gave it to him and he fished out his own phone. I got below the duvet and pulled it up to my chest, wiggling my toes out from below. For some strange reason my toes always felt hot if they were covered. I saw Niall smile at his screen and then immediately he kept his phone aside. I wanted to ask him who it was, but it was too late in the night to talk.

"Night Niall", I smiled and turned, my back facing him.

Niall pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my body, my back hit his chest and he rested his head on my head. "Night Mel."

+

"Wake up, we've got to be down in 5", I felt a pillow hit my head and I jerked up. Niall was dressed weirdly, no wait my eyes hadn't adjusted to the light then. He was dressed in last night's clothes.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I rubbed my eyes and tied up my hair.

"Well sorry sleeping beauty, but its 9 already. Harry called up and was on his way to my room and I had to avoid him", Niall threw me a new set of clothes. One floral crop top and high waist jeans, he knew how to select clothes alright!

"Then why didn't you go? Your room is just one floor above mine", I got out of bed and went to the adjoined bathroom.

"Cause you were sleeping, how could I leave?" Niall followed me and rested his back against the door frame while I leaned across the sink to spit out my toothpaste.

"Aw how sweet. You're not getting morning sex though", I smiled at him and went back to washing my face.

"Who the hell spoke about sex? I just didn't want to leave till you woke up", you could tell he was offended because his voice became deeper.

"Oh", was all I could muster. He meant that? And cue all my feelings to explode in my heart again. I literally wanted to sit down and kiss him and calm down the hundred butterflies in my stomach, but we were getting late.

"Thank you?" I didn't know what to say? What if I said something wrong? I got into my jeans and combed my hair quick and tied it in a bun. Niall kept looking at me and then back at his phone, then at me and back at his phone. Meanwhile my phone was buzzing away and I thought it was Lou reminding me to be on time.

"Done", I shoved my phone in my pocket without checking it and swung my handbag on my shoulder. Niall immediately pulled me in for a hug. Without even thinking I hugged him back. I loved when he did this, all such little things did matter.

Matter in what? You all aren't dating, I slapped myself in my mind.

He muttered something under his breath before letting go. I walked towards the door and shut all the lights. I exited first and after 5 minutes of checking whether anyone was around or not, I pulled Niall out and we went to our destination.

A/N

A lot of you'll think Niall is 'N' , well......WHY DO YOU ALL THINK THAT??