30

I stopped in my tracks and widened my eyes to see what I was reading.

Did 'N' just say that he was ready to travel anywhere in the world just to meet me?

I gulped down the pool of saliva collected in my mouth. I didn't know what to do. Was I ready to meet him?

I was taking a break from everything to get away from 'life', was I ready to deal with 'N's' drama?

But I wanted an escape and I wanted to meet him after everything that's happened, I wanted someone, so maybe I should meet him?

My head was in a spin and I was feeling sick for some reason. Without even thinking about anything I typed out a reply to 'N'.

Me : meet now? I'm going home actually and I don't want you to waste your money on me, we will meet up someday but not now

I looked around, giving myself time to accept the fact that we weren't meeting now.

lovethemboys : please baby, please I need someone I need to meet you I want to speak to you, just please tell me where you are I'll come there to you, you don't have to do anything baby please

My heart was aching looking at how desperate he was to meet me. Something was terribly wrong and I could sense it by his message. I wanted to meet him, yes, but I just couldn't right now.

Me : babe tell me what's wrong , what can I do to help

lovethemboys : just tell me where you are and I'll talk to you face to face

Me : I'm going to New York in an hour but what's wrong ?

lovethemboys : okay I'll be there in some days, you get home and I'll message you when I leave and all sorts

Me : wait so we are actually meeting?

My heart began to race fast again and I couldn't believe this was happening. I was going to meet my 'internet best friend'.

An announcement regarding my flight broke into my bubble and I had to head towards departure.

Me : I'm getting on the plane, I'll message you when I'm in New York

lovethemboys : take care and I can't believe we'll be meeting !!!!

I smiled weakly and shoved my phone in my pant pocket and headed to the counter.

+

Countless hours later I had finally landed. I was very happy to go home and meet my mum after such a long time. Touring with One Direction was very tough, you had to be with them and couldn't take much days off. I was lucky I got this time off.

And of course I was thinking about 'N'. It was finally happening, we were finally meeting. I didn't like the way he sounded and I hope there wasn't anything that wrong going on.

Yes I was nervous but then this had to happen one day or another.

I took a cab home and relived all the memories I made the last time I was here. Buildings touching the sky, all the hub-bub on the streets, people rushing to work, everything felt like home and it made me smile.

My phone dinged and it was a message from 'N'.

lovethemboys : I'll be leaving tomorrow at 2 am GST so yeah I hope you reached safely, message me when you can !

I didn't reply immediately cause I was too engrosed looking at New York and how much it had changed since the last time I was here.

A/N
So who's excited for them to meet up??