15

A/N double update yay!

I quickly began typing.

Me : what ? And I need to talk to you about something

lovethemboys : what is it?

Me : no you tell me first.

lovethemboys : she just ended things with me. I mean I'm happy she did it cause in that way she wouldn't be hurt but she just did it

I looked away from my screen and looked at the door where Niall was standing minutes ago. 'N's' friend just finished it off with him, I just finished it off with Niall. Was I missing out on something here?

Me : want to know what I did ?

lovethemboys : go on

Me : I just ended things with him too.

I was feeling a bit bad for 'N' because she loved that girl and he must be so hurt when she broke up with him.

lovethemboys : the world is a small place, that's such a big coincidence

Me : I know

Was this the universe's was of telling me something? I was missing out on one thing that was for sure, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Me : I need your help

lovethemboys : go ahead

Me : I know this is weird but I need your help in staying away from him. I don't trust myself enough that I would do it myself, so please help me?

lovethemboys : let's make a deal, whenever you feel like going back to him you message me and I'll do the same. I will try my best to reply back immediately, but we'll keep messaging each other okay?

Agreeing to this deal would be a bit difficult because I would be face to face with Niall everyday, which meant I would want to go back to him everyday. I couldn't possibly message 'N' every hour now could I?

Me : would you be ready to receive a ton load of messages then?

lovethemboys : they couldn't possibly top mine

I smiled at that message. Now I didn't know 'N' personally but he didn't deserve his heart to be broken. Since we were in the same situation, I decided to help him out too.

Me : you've got yourself a deal then

lovethemboys : I'm catching a few winks now, I'll message you when I wake up. Have a good day :)

Me : you too, night

I was about to log out of Twitter when I got a notification from @NiallOfficial

It only takes one strong sentence to shatter your world, and I just got told a whole paragraph

I knew that tweet was indirected to me and that only made this whole situation worse.

I shut out the lights and lay flat on my bed, looking up at my ceiling and wondering what Niall was going through right now.

'Shattered my world' what could he possibly mean by that?

I just bid goodbye to all those parties I went with him, to all the times we spent by hanging out and enjoying each others presence, all the various pictures we clicked together, I just said goodbye to him.

A stray tear fell down my cheek and I wanted to message Niall so bad. I stared at my phone and looked at my wallpaper and just stared at it. All the times spent with him hit me back hard.

Would he be staring at his phone right now, waiting to message me? Would he be thinking about me now?

It had not even been an hour and I was missing him already.