6

The boys had a interview  with a radio crew and then another interview in the evening. We all met up in the studio and everyone got dressed up ( yes it was a radio interview but Caroline - their dresser - always had to give them clothes for wherever they went ). I had to style Harry's and Louis' hair and Niall whined quietly when he sat down with Lou. My phone beeped when Harry sat down in front of me, all charming and dolled up.

I opened my phone and saw one message from @lovethemboys . There was an instant smile on my face because it had been a while since we spoke and he was my only 'online' friend.

lovethemboys - How are ya M? :D

Me - I'm good, just give me 15 minutes would you?

I had to get Harrys hair done or I would be in trouble.

lovethemboys - Sure love take your time, I may or may not be on then but drop in a message :)

As I read the message I heard Niall groan in frustration and put his phone down . Who got his panties twisted? I should be the one groaning because when I would be free, 'N' wouldn't.

I got both Harry's and Louis' hair done and all the lads were ready to go for the interview. Us crew were just sitting, laid back, as the boys worked their charm out there. My Twitter page was open and it had been exactly 20 minutes since 'N' had messaged me. I typed in another message to try my luck.

Me - Hiii I'm on now!

I heard someone's phone ding in the room and then Lou walked in.

"Mel help me get these boxes. We've got to buy new products so you're coming with me, now!"

"Sure. These ones?" I picked up the box and made my way to Lou's car. 'N' wasn't on so might as well do something productive.

+

After buying various hair and make-up products, Lou drove us back to the hotel and I crashed in my room. I had no clue whether the boys were back, if they were I could hang out with them. I quickly changed in to another T-shirt and walked out from the bathroom. My phone dinged again and I knew who it was.

lovethemboys - I'm here, sorry I was er busy !

Me - no worries. So let's get to know each other more, you're my only friend here

lovethemboys - wadya wanna know?

Me - your age, your likes, your interests you know the basics...

lovethemboys - well sure ! I'm 21 years old, I love boybands massive fan,  I love to play the guitar, golf, football and cooking ! That's basically me ! :D your turn

There was this small voice in my head saying I was missing out on something here. You know you get that feeling where you know what is going on but just can't put a word to it?

And then it hit me - what if this 'N' was a stalker? Come to think of it, the odds were right in front of me. He was 21 ( supposedly ), which 21 year old, male, loves One Direction? I mean there are male fans of course, but who will go the full deal and make a fan account?

Me : How do I know you're not some creep?

I realised that that was way too forward. I was writing another message to cover up the previous one when 'N' had already typed out one.

lovethemboys - How do I know you're not some 55 year old creep?

Wow. Did he just actually ask me that?