19

Please read the a/n at the end

"C'mon we've gotta catch our flight", Liam pointed his torch to us and I looked away from him and looked back at Niall. He showed no emotion and just got up and began walking. I'll miss you, his words kept replaying in my head. I thought he would kiss me but his "I'll miss you" was something I wasn't expecting.

Liam helped me up and we walked away and out of the hotel, our luggage was being bought to the airport by the hotel staff.

I sat in the car with Lou and Harry, the driver taking us to our destination. I rested my head against the window and thought about this whole situation. Niall was acting so strange after us 'finishing' things off and now 10 minutes ago he wrapped his arm around me and even said that he would miss me. What was going on in his mind?

My fingers were tapping against my phone and for no reason at all I typed in my password and my conversation with 'N' opened up. I reread all our latest conversations with no emotion whatsoever. I left talking to him midway when the light's went off back at the hotel but he didn't even reply back, must have been busy with his work.

As I read 'N's' messages, my eyes landed on one of his message.

"She's our stylist, she doesn't even have twitter"

What did he mean by 'our'? I sat up straight and read that message again. It did say 'our', my eyes weren't deceiving me. I looked up and thought to myself as to why did he call -well me- his stylist. I worked for Lou and helped her majority in doing One Direction boys hair and occasionally the boys of 5 Seconds Of Summer, I didn't work for anyone else.

Well this is strange.

Me : what did you mean by 'our'?

I waited and prayed that he was online. Was he...?

lovethemboys : um what ?

Me : you said 'our' as in Melissa is YOUR stylist?

lovethemboys : oh

lovethemboys : autocorrect made that mistake

lovethemboys : I meant she's One Direction's stylist

Autocorrect? How did autocorrect change 'One Direction' to 'our'? I wanted to ask and investigate more but the car came to a halt and we had a plane to catch.

I sighed and typed in a quick message, autocorrect is known for correcting stupid things, maybe he was right.

Me : okay, I've got to go, I'll message you in a while

I didn't even wait for a reply and shut down my phone. My mind was filled with questions about Niall and this little 'mistake' of 'N' was not something to think about now.

We all assembled at the airport and our luggage was no where to be seen.

"It'll take at least a couple of hours", one of the crew member got off his phone and announced. A series of groans were heard and everybody dispersed, some to the washrooms and some to the waiting room. I took a deep breath and decided to just sit down for a while.

"Hey Mel wanna join us?" I heard Louis yell from behind me. I turned around and saw him and Liam waiting for an answer.

"To where?" I got closer to them.

"Just getting a couple of drinks since we have to wait for a while", Liam linked his arm with mine and before I could even answer we were walking towards a nearby bar.

"I could get a drink", I whispered to myself. A drink was certainly what I needed now.

"Good. Niall will join us in 5 minutes."

A/N

'So close but so far away'

I know this was just a filler but there's more to come soon!

Stay tuned x

Also I wanted to start a rant book, would anybody be interested in reading it? I just have so much too get off of my chest, I'll be needing a lot of help too...anyways let me know x